Deck of The Week: Sign-up Thread: Week 191 : March 6 - March 12

This thread is for those who would like to work through their collection of decks.  Each week we will be picking a deck (or decks) to work with for the week.

All are welcome. Please join us!      The only rules we have are the Tarot Tea & Me rules; be respectful to each other.    

You can drop in and out anytime,   time and real life permitting.   New to tarot?  Long time reader?   Come on in.  

1. Please post with your chosen deck for the week. 

2. Chat away about your deck, how you're finding it etc., or NOT - it's all up to you.  

Participants:

1. VGimlet - Heaven & Earth Tarot

2. Amberjune - 1940's WPA Tarot  and the Soulspace Oracle

3. Bodhiseed - Tarot of the Master paired with the Paracelsus Oracle

4. AJ-ish/Sharyn - Tarot of the Spirit

5. Raiane - Tarot of the Divine +astrology dice

6. TheFeeLion - UnCommon Auspex

7. WildWoman71 - Moon Tarot

8. Mi-Shell - Animal Spirit Deck

(501)

Edited by VGimlet
Amberjune

Thank you for the new spread @VGimlet!

We've had super mild weather last week, now it's gotten colder again. Will be a reading weekend for me.

My decks are the 1940's WPA Tarot  and the Soulspace Oracle.

Wishing you all a great week!

@VGimlet I was wanting to get to know the heaven&earth tarot deck, I like the vibe and it has astrology symbols on it am i right?! Well, this week I'm using the tarot of the divine (yoshi yo****ani) one of my favorites (plus i'll probably use astrology dice).

I'm going to be doing some more with my UnCommon Auspex again this week. I've been working on the Belladonna card doing a little research and have a first sketch already. I'm not the happiest with my chosen reference pic though, but I think I may have found a better that I'll have a play with in the next few days 😊

This week I'll be using the Tarot of the Master, created by Giovanni Vacchetta and published by Lo Scarabeo. Along with it, I'll be drawing from the Paracelsus Oracle, published by Lo Scarabeo with instructions written by Gina di Roberto. The cards drawn for today are the King of Chalices and Fortuna Minor:

king%2Bof%2Bcups.jpgfortuna%2Bminor_0002.jpg

This King of Chalices, with his tilted crown, looks like he's had quite a few cups of cheer. The booklet describes him as a 'vine grower' or cultivator of grapes for wine. From his celebratory mood, it looks like he's had a good year. But I'm guessing he's the kind of person that always sees the glass as half full. Cups are vessels made for holding; we can choose to put anything in them, from sludge to sparkling cider. Fortuna Minor (lesser fortune) suggests success brought about by change. Perhaps what we worked for didn't pan out, but that doesn't mean we don't have other things to be cheerful about. A gallon of sweet tea with 1/4 a teaspoon of salt added to it will likely still be delicious, but only if our mind can let go of that quarter teaspoon and enjoy the rest. Though we may not always be able to control what gets dumped in our cups, we can choose to make our hearts any size we want. 

With such a vast heart,
immense as the wide-open sea,
suffering cannot overpower us,
just as a small handful of salt
cannot make a great river salty.
~ Thich Nhat Hanh
WildWoman71

I'd love to participate - I've been drawn to my Moon deck since the Moon went into Virgo...I'll stick with it

Reading 3/7

1. What am I being invited to pay attention to: Interconnected (20)

2. What am I ready to 'see' and acknowledge; Integrate (19)

3. What are next steps: Weaver (42)

4. What am I leaving behind: Forgiveness (15)

5. Where do I need to pause? Cycles (9)

I am being invited to go within and release all judgments surrounding what I could have done differently; forgive myself and him so we can both move on and let go - as forgiveness is the medicine I need to reclaim my power and have clarity and focus on what comes next in my life - and Spider spirit reminds me that I am the weaver of my own life and it's the every day choices and action that will create the next great phase of my life - as forgiveness allows me to let go and move into integrating all that I have harvested this past year - all the wisdom and healing that I can share with others - which will contribute to raising the frequency of the collective to a higher more joyful way of living life.  Cycles gives me a message of pause and take the time to feel all my emotions - I may feel I'm ready for someone new to come into my life - but do not rush this area - there may be more work and more healing that needs to be donethumbnail_IMG_0378.jpg.e1944281027a739ac9c5f51e6cb13c17.jpg

Edited by WildWoman71

Welcome WildWoman71!     I have been tempted by that Moon Tarot.....

Still enjoying the Heaven & Earth tarot, it's reading well.        Although today it told me I need to pay attention to the basics and stop working about other people.   I'm good with that. 

Mi-Shell

I am very late this week 😞

My deck is the Animal Spirit Deck from "Wild Unknown"

I did colour some of the cards, but somehow never really warmed up to it.

@Bodhiseed hey, thanks! I really like searching for the illustrations of the decks i don't reconize, but my wallet hates it lol

Amberjune
On 3/7/2021 at 1:48 PM, Bodhiseed said:

Does anyone else here Google the decks people are using each week like I do? 😊

That is part of the fun!! 🙂

On 3/9/2021 at 5:51 AM, Mi-Shell said:

I am very late this week 😞

My deck is the Animal Spirit Deck from "Wild Unknown"

I did colour some of the cards, but somehow never really warmed up to it.

And sorry I missed this addition, I was not around Tuesday and Wednesday (thanks the catching my other half's cold - sometimes sharing is NOT caring, LOL)  But now we are up to date....