Skip to content

Antifragile Tarot Podcast

Featured Replies

Hi all,

 

Just wondering if anyone listens to the Antifragile Tarot Podcast? I only discovered it the other day, but it's been around since 2017 or so and I must've listened to at least a dozen episodes already. The website is here: https://antifragiletarot.libsyn.com/ but it's also available on Spotify (not sure about other streaming services).

 

The thing I really love about it is it has a queer, secular jewish witch for a host, which means the approach taken is intersectional, progressive, inclusive, and sensible. She does talk about her magickal practice a bit, but there's plenty of focus on tarot too, and some very frank advice on contentious issues within the tarot and spiritual community.

 

I'm sure the podcast isn't to everyone's taste, but I recommend listening to the introductory episode to get a feel for the approach it takes in case it might work for you.

 

I'm not getting anything to promote here either, I just really love the podcast and even as an experienced (albeit lapsed) tarot user I have gotten a lot out of it in just a few short days.

 

Cheers,

 

smittenkitten 🐱

Thank you for the tip, I will check it out!

 

I loooooove podcasts. 😄

 

Looks like it's available in all the usual places, my Antennapod app had no trouble finding it.

thanks for sharing this podcast @smittenkitten I am going to add it to my podcast app and listen to the most recent episodes, totally interests my tastes 🙂

Although some podcasts are exclusive to Apple Music or Spotify, most podcasts want to get as many listeners as possible (especially if they have advertising in their shows / websites) and so they often have the link to them on several podcast indexes. I listen on an app on my phone and it found the podcast perfectly by searching the title and so I think they are available in everyone's preferred method of listening :thumbsup:

 

Gonna start with the introductory episode

  • Author

I hope you enjoy it @Hedera & @DanielJUK!

I just listened to the first episode and felt like she gave a really good introduction to herself.   I am going to see if I can squeeze in listening to an episode every day; it looks like she covers some really interesting topics.  

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.