Briar Rose from AT

BriarRose

BriarRose

Greetings❤

I'm in search of my old friends from AT? 

Are you here? I'm Briar Rose (Aurora). 

I moved a few times, but never lost my love for Tarot. How is everyone doing? Please say hi. 

Do you remember Blubird from AT?

We got married. We miss AT so much, and we are hoping this is just as wonderful. 

BriarRose

🥀 haha, yeah, it felt like that! 

Thank you so much. 

Hello back. 

Welcome to the forum @BriarRose, glad you have found us here :animated-smileys-signs-085:😀:78496: I remember your name from Aelectic, I hope you and Blubird are doing well 🥰

There are a lot of ex AT folk around here, like @joy said and also a lot of people who have found us since and made a new community 🙂 . I am sure you will see familiar names around the place when you join in discussions and threads. We took some things from Aelectic and also some things of our own, it's a nice merging to find our own identity :dancing-cat:

BriarRose

Yes to all that. Thank you.   I agree. 

Nice to be here. 

happysquirrel

Hi Aurora! I remember you ❤ I was moderndayruth on AT.

Welcome 👋

I have the pendulum you made me hanging from the lamp right in front of me. I'm sort of on the way out, I sold all my decks this year as my vision is getting wonky, but I still pop in and see what the gang is up to. Welcome home! AJ/Sharyn

LOVE TO SEE YOU ALL❤❤❤❤

I have missed you all. My dear sweet friends.

My cheeks hurt because I'm smiling so wide. 

It's been such a long time. I may have some of your addresses from Christmas card exchange, which I hope we will do here. 

Where is starlightexp? I still kept the tribute card , and the Hamsa Hand that was gifted to me, on my bookshelf. 

So much has changed, but my love and appreciation for my old friends is constant.