Deck of the Week Sign-Up Thread: Week 264, July 30 - August 5

fire cat pickles

3 hours ago, fire cat pickles said:

👿come over the TdM Dark side of course👿

ThanXXX for the invite ♥ @fire cat pickles

Waaaay back when I was young the TdM was pretty much the only deck I read Tarot with, I had no other deck. But the images soooo did not "jive" with my world view and my culture, that it was more to make money than a deck I liked. 

So when other decks became available and I got access and money for them I never looked back. 

2 minutes ago, Wyrdkiss said:

Look at this Hermet. So nice to see one indoors. 

20220804_180005.jpg

I'm liking what I'm seeing so far. That Owl card is pretty awesome. Are there many faeries? (not a big fan of faerie art)

I’ve just done my last reading too. I do like the Sheridan-Douglas. The pared down imagery and use of colour really work for me. 

Haven’t decided on next week’s deck yet. Might try the Blood Moon tarot although that will take a bit of work. Tempted to get one of my historical decks out though - maybe Rosenwald or Budapest. 

13 hours ago, DesertRat said:

I'm liking what I'm seeing so far. That Owl card is pretty awesome. Are there many faeries? (not a big fan of faerie art)

Only  around 3 cards with fairies. Most depicted are humans, animals and some gnome types ( seen here). Thank you everyone for feedback on this deck. I leave you with a few more pictures.

20220805_072914.jpg

20220805_072909.jpg

10 hours ago, Wyrdkiss said:

Only  around 3 cards with fairies. Most depicted are humans, animals and some gnome types ( seen here). Thank you everyone for feedback on this deck. I leave you with a few more pictures.

20220805_072914.jpg

20220805_072909.jpg

Thank you for all the photos and the info. The deck seems more intriguing than I originally thought. 👍

2 hours ago, fire cat pickles said:

Next week's thread 🙂

Has it been a week already?!

I have pics of a couple layouts with the Textured Tarot. It has been such a pleasant deck to work with. Even the Death card is lovely. Definitely one of my favorite all time decks. ❤️

20220805_174247.jpg

20220803_101826 (2).jpg

5 minutes ago, DesertRat said:

Has it been a week already?!

I have pics of a couple layouts with the Textured Tarot. It has been such a pleasant deck to work with. Even the Death card is lovely. Definitely one of my favorite all time decks. ❤️

20220805_174247.jpg

20220803_101826 (2).jpg

lovely deck. I've not seen this one before .

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Our Forum host is raising their prices, so every little bit helps!

Guests

Thank you for paying us a visit!

Please consider joining and the Google Ads will vanish.

Registered Members

The only ads you will see are those run by your fellow readers, who so kindly support our forum.

Please consider turning off AdBlock so their contribution isn't in vain!