Skip to content

Journal section hard to find

Featured Replies

I started a Journal, but have difficulty finding it each time I log on.  Is there a way to put Journals in the "More" section rather than trying to scroll through the sections each time?  It was also hard to find initially.  I only found the Journal sub-section when others linked to their Journal in the full moon and new moon readings section.  Thank you.  

We did move the section into a more prominent place some time ago, it used to be harder to find, but we will see what we can do 😀

 

Why not bookmark it? I have mine bookmarked to always get to it :thumbsup:

 

Save this exact link as the bookmark and it will always take you to the latest post:-

https://www.thetarotforum.com/forums/topic/14484-tarot-tangents-by-karrma/?do=getNewComment

I look at this site on my phone, I think the site is probably designed for computer/laptop

3 minutes ago, dippingin said:

I look at this site on my phone, I think the site is probably designed for computer/laptop

If you select 'forums' you will see all the sub-forums. One of them is Journals.

 

To find mine, I go to my profile and then to my activity. Even easier, if there are recent comments they pop right up in my notifications.

The site should change to the device you are using to optimise the screen space. For example on a phone, you get a vertical single column for easier browsing. There is a mobile, tablet and desktop (largest) forum display which respond to your screen size automatically.

 

The site has many sections and @joy is right, the full site index is always under Forums in the menu.

 

Also, like I said earlier, bookmark you fave threads and sections. I have bookmarks on desktop and on my phone. You can then always easily find the links. Easiest way to get back to a thread. I have a folder for this site and the reading threads I am currently working with and important threads and stuff.

@joy   thank you I've found it.  There are lots of sub forums and I didn't see it at first. 

 

@DanielJUKyes it does change to vertical but there is a lot of scrolling.  It can be a lot to take in after long days in work.  

14 minutes ago, dippingin said:

@joy   thank you I've found it.  There are lots of sub forums and I didn't see it at first. 

 

@DanielJUKyes it does change to vertical but there is a lot of scrolling.  It can be a lot to take in after long days in work.  

Great, glad you found it.

 

Yes there is a lot to take in I agree with you. And hence there is scrolling involved if on a phone.

 

However I can not see how this could be made different. Only if we would hide certain parts etc if people use phones. And that of course we do not want.

Thanks Joy. It's very difficult to design websites to please everybody as we are all different!    There are so many factors to consider,  it must be a real headache 😀

6 hours ago, dippingin said:

Thanks Joy. It's very difficult to design websites to please everybody as we are all different!    There are so many factors to consider,  it must be a real headache 😀

With a forum it is even more complicated than with a website. Needs much more.

You might have noticed this site uses the software from Invision. There are only certain things that can be changed.

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.