Tower as how someone sees you/ feels about you.

When asking about how someone sees you, what does the Tower mean?

I can see it saying that the person sees you are someone who brings disruption in to their lives. You are completely different than what they expected. What else could it mean?

FindYourSovereignty

They could see a

• catalyst for change
  • lover of chaos
  • bridezilla
  • teenager (😝)
  • someone who leaves disaster in their wake
  • an activist

Some Ideas.

fire cat pickles

The Tower is a phallus and its planet is Mars. There is a lot sexual energy here. You could be objectified here if you're not careful, (or, maybe you're lucky, depending on your perspective, I don't know the situation 😉) a FWB thang.  A  Just another view and my two cents...

Edited by fire cat pickles

7 hours ago, fire cat pickles said:

The Tower is a phallus and its planet is Mars. There is a lot sexual energy here. You could be objectified here if you're not careful, (or, maybe you're lucky, depending on your perspective, I don't know the situation 😉) a FWB thang.  A  Just another view and my two cents...

Interesting take ... we read this card very differently 😉

Being old, I had to look-up FWB ... but I would only take tower this way if the seeker wants "love & marriage" but the object of their question just wants FWB.

HUGE disappointment there. That love & marriage dream comes crashing down ... like a thunder-struck tower.

Or it might be a SUDDEN hit from Cupid's arrow ... that's going to change (ruin?) your whole life ... but I've never actually read it this way. Pure conjecture.

Then again ... I don't read Tower as mars. I read it as Ketu (south node). In Vedic Astrology world, Ketu doesn't have a body (it's a shadow planet) so it can't even have sex.

4 hours ago, Cati said:

@Misterei What would you say as an interpretation of the tower with it's connection to ketu?

Ketu is the tail of the celestial snake. It has no head and doesn't think. The tower has its crown knocked off by the lightning. Ketu is fiery. Ketu slays your mind and your ego by suddenly smashing your whole life to bits. But it wants to help you acheive moksha (liberation).

Ketu is mystical. It gains spiritual wisdom in a flash of inspiration. It's a revolution of consciousness or it starts a revolution.

For someone on a spiritual path tower can be a very good card. It's a holy madman. Divine wisdom that transcends the mind. Karmas that hold you are burnt away.

On the material side it might be bad. Divorce, bankruptcy, nervous breakdown, accident.

Ketu acts suddenly and without warning. Even if a beneifc ketu brings you money ... you won't expect it. But that's astrology not tarot.

fire cat pickles
8 hours ago, Cati said:

I can see the tower as a phallus symbol. So the person sees the other person as someone they want to have sex with.

Essentially yes

@Misterei Based on your description, that is the perfect description of the tower card. I believe that everything magic related goes together. Different cultures have different name for the same thing. I would like to study hinduism as it is the oldest religions. Thank you.

fire cat pickles
13 hours ago, Misterei said:

I would only take tower this way if the seeker wants "love & marriage" but the object of their question just wants FWB.

HUGE disappointment there. That love & marriage dream comes crashing down ... like a thunder-struck tower.

This is a perfect description of what I had in mind.

They're having feelings they didn't expect to have for you and these are strong, for example when you fall in love and acknowledge how important is that person for you. 

Natural Mystic Guide
On 9/9/2023 at 12:22 AM, fire cat pickles said:

The Tower is a phallus and its planet is Mars

OK... Thanks for that.  Yet another card that I shall always see differently from now on!

2 hours ago, Cati said:

@November Could those feels also be negative? Or those the presents of the tower make it sexual?

No, I think they could be negative too: for example one day you may discover how angry you actually are with someone, although you didn't expect to.

I agree with you! In the tower I see feelings with a huge emotional charge (like lightning). Explosive and electrifying emotions.
A sudden passion, which shakes the structures. It's fiery and uncontrollable. You can barely disguise it.
It is also wrath, cholera, an explosion of anger. When you're at your limit with someone and you can't take it anymore.

How does someone see's you?
Well dignified: Person with a strong personality. People who are great thunderclaps that break paradigms and shake old structures. Transgressive and authentic. Frank, clear, direct. The person is open and expansive.

Badly dignified: Collapsed person, is falling apart. Person with a brusque, explosive, impulsive character. You never know what to expect from this person, you can never predict their next outburst. Irritated, stressed and hyperreactive. Brutal, violent and rude. Is overconfident. Proud, vain. 

I hope it is useful!

Edited by Yola

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.