5 Card "Quick" Readings for Parties & Festivals

Flegetanis

Flegetanis

I've recently - finally - become someone who get's called first for parties & festivals, as I teach & read in a shop in the commercial district they're always trying to "renew" around here. I noticed that those merchants with a Tarot side gig were charging $5 or $10 for a 3 card reading. I can't tell anyone anything worth charging money for with a 3 card reading. [Yes, I'm skipping those epic moments, that do happen, when you draw one card & it answers all their questions, and they now know what they need to continue their personal Quest. Screw cash, that's when you go for their firstborn!]

But I developed a series of 5 card readings that really do the trick. I charge $10 for them, which is the price of a single drink at one of these festivals. I actually scared myself (as well as the clients) with some of these readings, so I know they work.

5cardRDG.pdf

Ravenhurst

Thanks for posting the PDF! I'm slowly but surely finding more and more opportunities to read for folks, but I spend more time trying to figure out what spread to use for whatever they have going on at the time. lol.

Natural Mystic Guide
On 2/16/2024 at 1:02 AM, Flegetanis said:

I can't tell anyone anything worth charging money for with a 3 card reading.

I have enjoyed a long successful history of doing paying gigs at festivals and parties.  I have a series of 3-Card readings tailored for almost any situation people might wish to address.  So maybe you cannot, but I can!  These readings typically take 15 minutes and can be quite thorough.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.