This Florida Man wandered into a metaphysical shop...

Ravenhurst

Ravenhurst

...and the Mystical Healing lady gave me a bunch of rocks she said will protect me in times of great stress and/or danger. I haven't had to hit anybody with them yet, but I really like the way she thinks.

My first deck was The Rider Tarot deck in the OG yellow box from U.S. Games Systems, purchased for $10 or so on an Amazon lightning deal probably 5 or so years ago. That deck was remained in the plastic wrapper until I finally opened it last August. Around that time, I discovered an app called Labyrinthos which provided me with free learning materials and oodles of spread diagrams and the ability to input my physical readings. Fast forward to now and I've got at least one shelf's worth of Tarot-related reading materials and a modest deck collection. I also still use the app on the daily as a journal and guide for my own readings and readings that I do for others.

For now, the majority of my readings are done with the RWS system with the occasional Marseilles deck thrown in for funsies. My absolute favorite deck right now is the Mystical Medleys deck, and my current traveling deck is the Rider-Waite Playing Card deck by U.S. Games Systems. I have a couple Oracle decks that I occasionally will use for clarification or what I like to call a "Powerball Draw" for advice regarding whatever we may be mulling over.

While cartomancy will always be my first divinatory love, I am also currently practicing dowsing, astrology, meditation, and yoga. Eventually, I'd like to learn about the art of Mediumship. Perhaps when I retire, I'll be a traveling fortune teller at Ren Faires. I think that would be neat.

Natural Mystic Guide

Hi @Ravenhurst.  You are such a fun guy.  Levity is such a welcome quality.  Welcome and enjoy all that this site has to offer.  Lots of interesting people and knowledge and wisdom shared.

FindYourSovereignty

Welcome to the community! I think your possible retirement plan is dreamy. 😍 How fun that would be! 

Happy reading!

Misterei
6 hours ago, Ravenhurst said:

...and the Mystical Healing lady gave me a bunch of rocks she said will protect me in times of great stress and/or danger. I haven't had to hit anybody with them yet, ...

🤣 Good one!

Ravenhurst

Thanks, all. 😊

I appreciate the warm welcome and I'm very excited to learn and grow with this community.