Skip to content

What is your "soul mate" Tarot or Oracle deck?

Featured Replies

My soulmate oracles would have to be Froud's Heart of faerie,  still not sure about my tarot soulmate but my Paulina is a strong contender

  • Author

My "soul mate" oracle (I don't have many, yet, though) must be my newly acquired Rumi Oracle. It is so beautiful in both image and word.

 

2rh33gz.jpg

I've been using The Gilded Tarot by Ciro Marchetti ...It feels like a good friend :) Its nice and vibrant...My carpet doesn't do it justice, and it would look awesome on black velvet :)

DSCF33601_500x375.jpg.20f826906d2a04bd23746b362522c099.jpg

I am not sure if I have soul mate deck, but the Tabula Mundi Colores Arcus pulls me so strongly that only the Thoth can pull me away.

 

 

Also love the Froud Faeries.

  • Author

I've been using The Gilded Tarot by Ciro Marchetti ...It feels like a good friend :) Its nice and vibrant...My carpet doesn't do it justice, and it would look awesome on black velvet :)

 

I have it and have never used it much. Good to know these cards speak so well to you. They are beautiful. Have to revisit them.

I've been using The Gilded Tarot by Ciro Marchetti ...It feels like a good friend :) Its nice and vibrant...My carpet doesn't do it justice, and it would look awesome on black velvet :)

 

I have it and have never used it much. Good to know these cards speak so well to you. They are beautiful. Have to revisit them.

 

Someone gave them to me, because they found tarot not their thing...At first i didn't like them, but i did a few things to them, then one day they felt like mine... O:-)

  • Author

I've been using The Gilded Tarot by Ciro Marchetti ...It feels like a good friend :) Its nice and vibrant...My carpet doesn't do it justice, and it would look awesome on black velvet :)

 

I have it and have never used it much. Good to know these cards speak so well to you. They are beautiful. Have to revisit them.

 

Someone gave them to me, because they found tarot not their thing...At first i didn't like them, but i did a few things to them, then one day they felt like mine... O:-)

 

It was supposed to come to you and be yours.  :)

Its purdy :)

  • Author

:)

Its purdy :)

 

:)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.