Skip to content

Still Learning

Featured Replies

Hello everyone,

 

I’m Darrell. I’ve been studying Tarot for a long time — mostly in solitude, mostly through writing and reflection.

 

I’m drawn to the emotional side of the cards: the thresholds, the silences, the moments that don’t always fit neatly into spreads. I tend to approach things slowly and deliberately, with a focus on clarity, resonance, and symbolic structure.

 

I’m here to learn, and to connect with others who approach Tarot as something alive — something that deepens, stumbles, and rebuilds over time.

 

Thanks for letting me step in.

 

— Darrell

@Darrell  Hello and welcome to the Tarot Community! 👋

  • Author

Hi everyone,    :animated-smileys-waving-065:

 

Thank you all for the warm welcome — it truly means a lot.

 

I’m still finding my footing here, and it’s encouraging to be greeted with such kindness. 

 

It’s nice to be among like minded people, and I’m looking forward to learning from everyone.

 

Thanks again for making the first step feel so supported.

 

 Darrell

Welcome

I have not been here long, yet. I love it here 😊

I am sure you'll find interesting content and connections here. 

  • Author
3 minutes ago, Sonnenkind said:

Welcome

I have not been here long, yet. I love it here 😊

I am sure you'll find interesting content and connections here. 

 

I'm already digging into stuff, Nice to meet you!

I'm late to the welcoming but it's just as warm as the rest.  You've come to the right place to learn more and make new friends.  I look forward to seeing you around the forum.  

  • Author

@Grizabella Thanks!

 

I appreciate the welcome! I've been reading several of the threads in the forum.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.