Skip to content

Huck

Featured Replies

Ross Caldwell from the Tarot History Forum: 

 

"I am saddened to report that Franco Pratesi has just informed me that Huck, aka Autorbis, aka Lothar Teikemeier, died on 10 December. I know nothing more.

I never met him in person. Our first correspondence began in the context of the Yahoo group 'TarotL' in 2002...

 

"In the Tarot world, he is famous - or infamous as the case may be - for the '5x14 theory'. He built and maintained the website http://trionfi.com/ He loved the games of Go, Chess, and football."

 

Fly with the angels, Huck.

This is sad to hear. I did not know he was into Tarot. I have seen him quite often on go tournaments back in the 80s and 90s. We have never talked, I was a beginner back then and never reached his strength. I guess there will be an obituary in the next go journal.

Edited by Teemu

Oh that's such a shame - thank you for letting us know. He was such a fount of knowledge and will be terribly missed.

This was sad news, indeed! RIP Huck! 

I HOPE enough of trionfi is on the wayback..... It would be a disaster to lose that.

1 hour ago, gregory said:

I HOPE enough of trionfi is on the wayback..... It would be a disaster to lose that.

They need to let that place stay up.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.