hello from DanielJUK!

DanielJUK

thanks for taking us in here Little Fang and it's a very cute and well laid out Forum! thanks  :)

ooh just a tip for all the international folk, you probably need to adjust your timezone in account settings, it was saying my post was posted at 3am  :D the forum can detect your timezone off the forum time and then correct itself, eg I am +6 hours from the forum.

Hi Daniel! Welcome to the forum!  :) Thanks for the reminder regarding the timezone setting. I wonder, if we have to adjust the time ourselves when the daylight saving time starts/finishes.

Serpentwand

Hi Dan, glad you found somewhere to land  :).

The profile option to auto detect the time difference worked for me, but I'm not sure how well +6 will work when we switch from Daylight Saving Time. Some forums have an option like "UK/London" rather than "UTC+1" that will adjust for DST automatically.

Hi Daniel! Great to see you here! You are about 1/2 way around the world from me ... I'm GMT-7. :D (No DST here - Arizona is apparently the only sane state left ... DST has kind of outlived it's usefulness, yes?)

ETA; And never mind the GMT-7 ... board time is Eastern Time I think. The auto-detect said I was -2, which appears right. So you're only about 1/3 of the way around the world from me. :D

thanks for the warm welcome everyone  :-*

I needed a little break from forums back in July and took some time out but hope to be around more often now  :)

It's lovely to see so many familiar faces!

Since I auto detected my timezone, it's been fine and changed properly with the ending of summer time here yay!

Trogon hehe well not so far away but still almost half a day away :)

shall be more regularly around now  :P

Saturn Celeste

Hi Daniel!  I joined back in July also but just started frequently posting here.  It’s a great forum!  Glad to have as many ATers we can.  ;D

It's good to see you here, Daniel  :D

I also took a short break - in the last weeks of Aeclectic I was on line almost all the time but now I have had a break too because I need my time off-line. I intend to be here regularly though.

BlueDragonfly

thanks for the warm welcome everyone  :-*

I needed a little break from forums back in July and took some time out but hope to be around more often now  :)

It's lovely to see so many familiar faces!

Since I auto detected my timezone, it's been fine and changed properly with the ending of summer time here yay!

Trogon hehe well not so far away but still almost half a day away :)

shall be more regularly around now  :P

*waves*  Hi Daniel!  I was just thinking about you!  I've been mostly off the forums for the last several months myself.  But it's time to settle in for the winter and dust off my decks/skills. 

Hi Daniel! Nice to see you here!  :-* I just joined today. I finally remembered the name of the forum, haha! ;) have spent also some time at Cartomancy, I just miss a lot of my fellow AT'ers, so trying to track everyone down! So glad to have found Tarot, Tea and Me :D

lovely to see you all here, thanks for the greetings Glass Owl, SaturnCeleste, Bodhiseed, EmpyreanKnight, WolfSpirit, Blue and Padma  :-*

Glad you are around more often as well Wolfspirit and Bluedragonfly, I joined many forums but then didn't post and just wanted a total forum break! But much more regular now :)

Padma so glad you joined this week :) It's great to see the familiar faces all around the net! :-*