Skip to content

Do you have a favorite tarot card?

Featured Replies

I’m curious which tarot cards people feel most connected to.

I’ve always had a soft spot for The Hermit because of its connection with introspection, stepping back, and looking for answers within yourself.

Do you have a card that you always enjoy seeing in a reading? What makes it special to you? 🔮

5 hours ago, Novareth said:

I’m curious which tarot cards people feel most connected to.

I love the artwork on devil cards and I relate to temperance as a lifestyle. balloon_che

No.1 ~ is The Priestess, because I find her peaceful & meditative, & aspire to be one.

Then 2 ~ I love the hope of The Star - & the reminder of Nut, the Sky Goddess of anciet Egypt who holds back chaos from the earth..., (I'll just add that right now we could reallly do with more of that 🤪)

And this also:

Q:"And where shall we find religion?"

A:"Beneath the open sky.

The crystal sphere of silence is surcharged with Deity.

The midnight earth, sends incense up - sweet with the breath of prayer...

Go out beneath the naked night - & get religion there!".

~ Sam Walter Foss.

No.3 ~ I feel a comraderie with The Devil who always nudges me to lighten up.

Last, but not least, 4 ~ The Queen of Swords - who's boldness I wish I inherently had.

Edited by Tanga

Temperance! This card is so important to me.

I see myself in the Empress, and the Star is an aspirational card for me. I also love the Death card.

In the minors, I really like the Nine of Pentacles and Four of Wands.

If I had to pick only one? Temperance.

I have two faves: The Hermit and the Star.

The Hermit because I strongly identify with it. 😌

The Star because, in most decks, it's a very pretty card. 😳

I also have two cards, The Moon and Queen of Swords.

Not for what they mean but for the Moon is a "friend" in the night, I´m a night person and the Queen is one of my personal cards.

The Magician upright ...I have the enthusiasm and skill to make things happen
Chariot upright ...I control how I steer my life and how fast I travel
Hanged Man upright ...I am forced to stay still, but I'm gaining a new perspective

The Devil reversed ...a Devil is a mythological entity who doesn't actually exist, and I've rejected his hold on me
The World upright ...It's done. Now I can relax and/or move on

8 Wands upright ...things are moving along quickly without a hitch

2 Pentacles upright ...I've got a lot on my plate, but I'm keeping it all going well

9 Pentacles upright ...I am free to enjoy my comfortable home life in peace
King of Pentacles upright ...A person I can depend on to be level-headed, kind, and proactive

Edited by Chariot

My favorite tarot card is Justice. I like how this card represents ideas of balance and fairness. I enjoy looking at this card in different decks and seeing how artists portray it while still keeping its traditional attributes.

I’m also a Libra, so that’s another reason why I like this card. bubble_blovekiss

I've always liked The Moon card, in a new deck it is always the card I try to see first.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.