Skip to content

Hello, I am Mark from Victoria

Featured Replies

I have had tarot cards for many years now. Never really figured out how they worked really. But have a background in IT and website deployment as well as systems backup and maintenance. So with that background I created a project on Github. Don't know if I am allow to post a link to it?? Anyway, I learn through doing and this has given me food for thought. I used some of the classical methods that I scrapped from the information on the Golden Dawn and Alister Crowley. Ai did the rest. I know that some of you probably hate AI, and I completely understand. But as I said learn from doing and a bit lazy... Anyway thought I would come check out some communities, so here I am.

Hey @Mark welcome to the TT&M Family. You are correct, we do not allow self-promo unless in the self-promo forum. Therefore I removed your link. 🤗

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.