Skip to content

Alice: The Wonderland Oracle by Lucy Cavendish and Jasmine Becket-Griffith

Featured Replies

From the deck's Llewellyn page:

 

Welcome to this whimsical, thoroughly delightful oracle filled with the wit and wisdom of Wonderland. Inspired by Alice’s most famous insights and adventures, you’ll discover beings whose messages will help you find your way through the rabbit holes, labyrinths, pools of tears, mad tea-parties and unjust courts of life. Prepare to meet the best-loved characters of Wonderland, including the Cheshire Cat, the White Rabbit and the Mad Hatter, all captured in stunning paintings by acclaimed artist Jasmine Becket-Griffith. Beautifully written by beloved author and witch Lucy Cavendish, this rich and imaginative deck is destined to become a true collector’s item. Alice: The Wonderland Oracle is for the curious, the daring, and for those longing to make of their lives the most marvellous adventure. Boxed kit includes a 45-card deck and 132-page guidebook.

  • Author

The following images are taken from Jasmine Becket-Griffith's Strangeling website. While not conclusive, these will almost certainly be included in the oracle deck:

 

 

Alice's Prize

 

alicesprize.jpg

 

 

Alice's Advice

 

alicesadvice.jpg

 

 

Alice and the Dormouse

 

alicewiththedormouse.jpg

 

 

Alice and the Slithy Toves

 

aliceandtheslithytoves.jpg

 

 

Alice in the Pool of Tears

 

aliceinthepooloftears.jpg

 

 

The White Queen

 

whitequeen.jpg

 

 

The Red Queen

 

redqueen.jpg

  • Author

The kirin is beautiful, but I don't think I'd trust those demon cats one bit lol.

The kirin is beautiful, but I don't think I'd trust those demon cats one bit lol.

They remind me of the Siamese cats in the movie the Aristocats!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Aristocats

This is going to be a must have for me.  I love love love Jasmin's artwork, and I love the whole Alice in Wonderland theme.  I have several oracles with her artwork, but I confess I have them for the art and pretty much nothing else lol.

  • Author

Her only other deck that I felt very drawn to (and which I have) is Les Vampires Oracle. I like it a lot, and I find it very insightful.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.