Matt made it right (Ethereal Visions)

katrinka

I cut my deck to the X of Pents...

QDxBUJT.jpg

...the return of Odysseus after a decade of war and another decade of wandering.

How appropriate for a deck that took almost two years to arrive. :lol:

Postmarked May 7th.

From "matt matt" to "stella waldon". At least they got my address right. It looks like they used a different service, I don't see "PakMail" anywhere.

gbawcpp.jpg

It's a lovely deck. A little wonky but nice enough to overlook things like that. Mr. Hughes is officially off the hook.

Q39BvzF.jpg

What a relief to everyone involved! Hopefully, in time, people will be able to let go of what happened and just enjoy their decks. It does look like a nice deck. Please update us and tell us how you find it after you’ve had the chance to work with it properly!

What a relief to everyone involved! Hopefully, in time, people will be able to let go of what happened and just enjoy their decks. It does look like a nice deck. Please update us and tell us how you find it after you’ve had the chance to work with it properly!

I've worked with this deck a bit now and it's great! I was worried it would be style over substance and not a good reader, but it is. I find it a very gentle deck and good for readings about interpersonal relationships.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Venus Rising

I've worked with this deck a bit now and it's great! I was worried it would be style over substance and not a good reader, but it is. I find it a very gentle deck and good for readings about interpersonal relationships.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Oh good to know, CharlotteK[/member] as I was thinking of picking it up, but like you, I was worried about style over substance.  It really is beautiful, and I cannot resist gold foil haha :))

my just arrived from BD(US Games edt!:D

will post review soon! but in short; Art & Gold effect is Divine!:D USG copyright mark is on backx2 to make it *reversible!XD it's not that bad,,, but ks is defiantly better deal!XD lolz facepalm