Skip to content

Lo Scarabeo Visconti Modrone

Featured Replies

  • Author

Giving this a little bump as the Kickstarter has opened. [emoji3]

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exciting! Thanks for the heads up on this.

Oh, this is beautiful.  I am so tempted.  And the delivery date is February 2019.  I have a, shall we call it a "significant", birthday in February 2019 so it could be my present to myself.  >:D.

 

I shall be good and think about it for a few days.

just to report this is in full roll with almost all stretch goals unlocked within only 5 days it started!:)

& it's well worth it's price with all those perks!:) so be sure to pledge if you havent already!^^ lolz

I have the gold-foiled Visconti Tarots by LS, and tho it's just the size of an average deck, it's a breathtaking visual delight. But a large, metallic, and luxurious Visconti di Modrone - now this just takes the cake.

 

I just wonder if Lo Scarabeo will create new images for the missing cards? If they will then this would be a must-buy for me. I don't think I'd be able to work with an incomplete deck.

I think they did!:) idk if we can post kickstarter links here but if you google you'll find out it already reached all extra cards goals making it 89 card deck?:) & we'll got extra silver foil & other awesome rewards unlocked soon!:)

imo definitely more than worth it's price comparing to other ks decks?XD

Thanks Irena! I just read the details of their campaign, and it seems like this Visconti is going to be a one-time thing, with LoS firmly stating that it will only be available through this kickstarter. :o

 

Please understand that this edition of the Visconti Modrone Tarot is ONLY for Kickstarter: we will not sell it directly to any distributor or retailers, and every request to sell the deck outside Kickstarter will be denied. As long the campaign is live, retailers will be able to purchase the deck normally on Kickstarter at the same conditions of any other backer.

 

I'm not into crowdfunding, but if this is true then I may have to change my mind. I mean, a huge, complete Modrone with an integrated double layer of silver and gold foils, for sale at such a cheap price? I think I've fallen in love (again). <3

Btw - here's a link to the Visconti di Modrone campaign, for easy access:

 

Thanks Irena! I just read the details of their campaign, and it seems like this Visconti is going to be a one-time thing, with LoS firmly stating that it will only be available through this kickstarter. :o

 

Please understand that this edition of the Visconti Modrone Tarot is ONLY for Kickstarter: we will not sell it directly to any distributor or retailers, and every request to sell the deck outside Kickstarter will be denied. As long the campaign is live, retailers will be able to purchase the deck normally on Kickstarter at the same conditions of any other backer.

 

I'm not into crowdfunding, but if this is true then I may have to change my mind. I mean, a huge, complete Modrone with an integrated double layer of silver and gold foils, for sale at such a cheap price? I think I've fallen in love (again). <3

He he! exactly my idea!:) I avoided ks for they don't take paypal & for long wait time, but this deck totally win me over!:) now we wait for all stretch goals to unlock!XD lolz

They're getting SO close to the Silver Foil Stretch goal! Less than €200 more!  <3

with more 16 days to go I would say those are sure to go on!:) but goal for colored book n coin may be bit off?x,x lol

A little out of my budget right now, but still very Beautiful! <3

A little out of my budget right now, but still very Beautiful! <3

yeah, my 2! especially with extra 20E shipping for my part of the world!x,x facepalm

but totally worth it for such Super size limited edt bling deck n book set!;)

I was like; there goes my Tarot budget for this yr!x,x & pledged for Ettelia as well!x,x lol

Now they have reached the goal of gold and silver foil and the added one more goal: gilded edges. Oh my! So I am now also officially a backer  :))

Now they have reached the goal of gold and silver foil and the added one more goal: gilded edges. Oh my! So I am now also officially a backer  :))

He he! welcome to the Bling side!:)

+Dare for Everyone not backing this yet; just watch that vid for Gold & Silver effect & try to resist temptation!XD

+they added *share this post from their fb page & win reward challenge so even if you're not backer you can hel share & maybe win something!:)

Yes, everyone must join us NOW so we gett allll the goodies  >:D Come on over to the dark, blingy side!!!  :)) O:-)

Yes, everyone must join us NOW so we gett allll the goodies  >:D Come on over to the dark, blingy side!!!  :)) O:-)

Ha ha! Exactly my point! Dark Bling Side Rocks!:D

Yes, everyone must join us NOW so we gett allll the goodies  >:D Come on over to the dark, blingy side!!!  :)) O:-)

 

LOL that's awesome.  I was shocked to see people complaining about not wanting gilded edges in the comments.  :o What!??!?! I want ALL THE SHINY THINGS!!!!! LOL  ;D

Me, too!  I'm a backer and I want gilded edges!  I love shiny!

The Visconti florin foin stretch goal looks very interesting.

Yesss, shiny goldy edges - me wants it!!!

  • Author

I’m definitely planning on reading with it. It won’t be an everyday deck but I can see that it’s one of those decks I’ll take out often just to look at it!

 

 

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m definitely planning on reading with it. It won’t be an everyday deck but I can see that it’s one of those decks I’ll take out often just to look at it!

 

 

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

 

I agree. It will be perfect for meditation and studies. By the way, have you read The Fortune teller by Gwendolyn Womack? I recently did and it peaked my Visconti-tarot interest even more  <3

Yesss, shiny goldy edges - me wants it!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.