Saturn Celeste

Please welcome TT&M's Newest Moderators!

Saturn Celeste

What is an Exchange Moderator anyway? Is it when I don't like a reading I can ask Swedishfish to exchange it for a new one?

This nine of swords is a little tight around the temples. Could I trade it for a ten of pentacles instead?

X-D  You are so damn funny!  <3

pacificwaters

Congratulations and welcome to your new roles Swedishfish and Raggydoll !!

Raggydoll

What is an Exchange Moderator anyway? Is it when I don't like a reading I can ask Swedishfish to exchange it for a new one?

This nine of swords is a little tight around the temples. Could I trade it for a ten of pentacles instead?

Yes. That’s is exactly what it means. Also, if you do not like the feedback you’ve gotten - let us know and we will swiftly exchange it for something better  >:D X-D <3

Raggydoll

There's a new sheriff in town, and she's packing heat!

X-D I am a fire sign!!

Well I’m an air sign... does this mean I’m packing... gas?  X-D

MoonGypsy

<3 Thanks so much raggydoll and swedishfish! Your service is greatly appreciated!

BTW, swedishfish--Are you the same swedishfish i used to trade with on Aeclectic?

Whisper

Congratulations lovely ladies and thank you for minding this wonderful oasis in cyberspace. Your time and dedication are very much appreciated. [emoji4]

Guest swedishfish

<3 Thanks so much raggydoll and swedishfish! Your service is greatly appreciated!

BTW, swedishfish--Are you the same swedishfish i used to trade with on Aeclectic?

Why yes, that does sound like me MoonGypsy[/member] . ;)