Which Tarot Deck Could Be the Basis of a Movie

Guest Night Shade

Guest Night Shade

Hello everyone.

This is a really weird question, but it could be fun, so why not. :D  Which Tarot deck or decks do you think could be the basis of a movie?

Guest Night Shade

My pick would be the Paulina Tarot.  The movie would be a surrealistic fantasy, set in an enchanted land, with eccentric characters and magical creatures.  Sort of like an Alice in Wonderland thing. 

Saturn Celeste

Hello everyone.

This is a really weird question, but it could be fun, so why not. :D  Which Tarot deck or decks do you think could be the basis of a movie?

Absolutely!  Great idea!  I would love to see the Sola Busca put to a movie!  To see all those archetypes in action and the pips would be the town.  I think it would a grand movie!

sola-busca-major-spread.jpg

Guest Night Shade

Another good one would be the Dark Fairy Tale Tarot.  It could be , well, a dark fairy tale, with vampires and fallen angels.

Just got the LoS Tarot of the Haunted House, which I like waaaaaay more than I expected. This would definitely make a great movie. Campy heroines in gowns fleeing gothic mansions and with unsettling interiors, richly narrative, full of drama and oppressiveness. Definitely my kind of movie..