36 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Possibly important later!

• Green Flowers (default)
    • Astronomy
    • Fumes
    • Cappuccino
    • Any of the Beans

I use the default only because I don't like any of the others. Although I hadn't seen the Halloween one so I'm using it now.

I change themes and wallpapers all the time on my laptop and ipad, I'm just a variety liking girl.

Well, I haven't noticed there is other themes than the Green Flowers... I think this one is my favourite. Maybe because I'm used to it, but also because this theme is quiet and relaxing.

A also like the Capuccino, and the Halloween (wish I had seen this one before)

Guest Night Shade

I use the Green Flowers theme.  Like Esk and Flaxen said, it's relaxing and easy to read.

I tried out fumes,, it is beautiful except for the show unread posts ,and profile show up on the right,, and the unread posts isnt' clear, which icon, I found myself in my profile 3 times..before switching off fume.s

I have not been in here for a long time, so I was surprised to see the Halloween theme! :)

I really liked it and would have voted for that theme if it was possible. :thumbsup:

It was much easier to see and read the inputs from each member with these two different strong colours in the background.

So I voted for Cappuccino, but I whish there would be some more themes with two different stronger colours in the background.

astronomy!  i only wish it showed the persons zodiac sign like the other themes c: