• Green Flowers (default)
    • Astronomy
    • Fumes
    • Cappuccino
    • Any of the Beans

Little Fang

:love:

Flaxen

I like Green Flowers - the palette is restful on my eyes and easy to read.

Tried Astronomy to replicate the old purple pages but I find it hard to read.

Thoughtful

Looked at all options l think l prefer Bean so have gone with that.

No decided to stay with Green Flowers after all  ;D

AJ-ish/Sharyn

I use the default only because I don't like any of the others. Although I hadn't seen the Halloween one so I'm using it now.

I change themes and wallpapers all the time on my laptop and ipad, I'm just a variety liking girl.

Bodhiseed

Cappuccino was a nice change from the default. The only ones I don't care for are Astronomy and Fumes.

stephanelli

I really like the colour scheme of the Astronomy theme.  The blues really appeal to me - it feels very calm.

Saturn Celeste

Pretty Green Flowers!

Esk

Well, I haven't noticed there is other themes than the Green Flowers... I think this one is my favourite. Maybe because I'm used to it, but also because this theme is quiet and relaxing.

A also like the Capuccino, and the Halloween (wish I had seen this one before)

ballerina

Until Halloween I used Astronomy and really like it.  The Halloween one is great and I'd love a winter/holiday one.  I'm not big on pastels so I'm glad there are choices.  Thanks!

Rose Lalonde

Hi Little Fang[/member]  Thanks for our options.  :)

I use the light blue SMF Default Theme unless using a holiday theme. (I like the Fumes colors, but no Recent Topics column on the side was a deal breaker.)

Guest Night Shade

I use the Green Flowers theme.  Like Esk and Flaxen said, it's relaxing and easy to read.

Rowena

I use the capuccino one, I think it's the prettiest.

HOLMES

I tried out fumes,, it is beautiful except for the show unread posts ,and profile show up on the right,, and the unread posts isnt' clear, which icon, I found myself in my profile 3 times..before switching off fume.s

Rose Lalonde

Thanks to HOLMES[/member] I just realized I can see recent topics on the side with Fumes. I just had to click that teeny plus sign on the right.  So now I'm using Fumes.  8)

Grizabella

I use the astronomy theme because I have an inflammatory disease that makes eye strain something to try to avoid and this is the only theme that's not too hard on my eyes.

CheyenneSKin

Right now Fumes, but I change the theme so much on other websites so I dont get tired of looking at the same thing all the time.

Libra 58

I have not been in here for a long time, so I was surprised to see the Halloween theme! :)

I really liked it and would have voted for that theme if it was possible. :thumbsup:

It was much easier to see and read the inputs from each member with these two different strong colours in the background.

So I voted for Cappuccino, but I whish there would be some more themes with two different stronger colours in the background.

ali3n

astronomy!  i only wish it showed the persons zodiac sign like the other themes c:

bookshop

I'm grateful to this thread for making me aware of the themes! The Cappucino theme is lovely, as it turns out!  :thumbsup:

fire cat pickles

I guess I'm one of the 8% that uses Green Bean. I like the dark background. It works better on my phone. I'm waiting for my new laptop, though. Hopefully I will be around more once I get it up and running!