What theme do you use/prefer?

Little Fang
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I wanted to love astronomy as purple is my thing  <3 , but the contrast just didn't seem to be right for my eyes. Cappuccino looks a hair warmer than the default, which I do like for evening computer use before bed, so is my current favorite. I would love it if there was a purple/text combo that was easier on my eyes/brain!

Astronomy, I repeat. And by the way, there is another very brown forum among the newer ones... I mention this because I realise this has now assumed major importance (I am a backer). But also - it's really important to have a vanilla version, like AT used to have the grey  - I believe invision do have a default one in pale blue - for people with vision issues.,

So far I was a Green Flowers person.

But now I think it is time to change it up and I will be doing the Cappuccino thing for a while :)

Thanks for reminding me, that change is there for the taking :)

Madame Squee

Halloween.

ETA: I just went through all of them again, and I still like Halloween the best. It's the easiest on my eyes.

Still really digging the cappucino colors. I totally backed one of the higher levels of the kickstarter campaign, in part so I could make sure that it got carried forward, ahaha. :D

No purpley one ? :sigh:But otherwise  looks good - EXCEPT that those HORRIBLE emojis take up the whole smiley area - and the vile ones are the default; you have to scroll WAY down to get to the REAL ones... If i post : and D I get the nasty thingy 😄   instead of the :classic_biggrin: anyone in their right mind would want.

Edited by gregory

Saturn Celeste
8 minutes ago, gregory said:

On the other hand I do already know how this software works for users :dancing-cat: I have a fun sig already. spacer.png

Now what else can I do ?

Take notes of stuff that needs fixing and add them to the new forum help section please!

OK.... I rather meant more to liven myself up, but OK !

Well - you need to put your avvie back, for a start ! I can help with that stuff, if needed.

Edited by gregory

fire cat pickles

So we all know about the Theme option at the bottom of the page, right? It has a little triangle next to it to bring down the Menu. But have you noticed in the Elegant (Default) mode that there is a little paintbrush at the top of the page? You can make your own custom color! Very cool!