My Tippy Tea House

Grizabella

I've got a half price sale on readings at the Tippy Tea House. In addition to the half price offer, I'm now doing readings with the phenomenal Everyday Enchantment by Poppy Palin. I'm so excited about this new deck and I love doing readings with it. I hope there will be folks who take advantage of my half price sale and the chance to get a reading with Everyday Enchantment.  :love:

I specialize in relationship readings. Family, friend, spouse, crush---any kind of relationships. I read about whatever suits the sitter, but relationships are my specialty.

My Tippy Tea House

The Tippy Tea House is growing rapidly this summer. Available right now are readings I call "drive-through" speed. I'm available from 12 noon to 12 midnight Pacific Time to do readings in real time. I have chat available on the website so that we can do live chat readings. If email is what you prefer, then that's what we can do. In some instances, we may even be able to do phone readings. The Tippy Tea House website is going to be under construction for awhile yet but there's still plenty of interest there if you'd like to go have a look. Constructive criticism is always welcome.

Edited by Grizabella
better wording

Saturn Celeste

WOW!!!  Your site is looking amazing!  Great job Griz!!  I do suggest you remove the podcast button.  I doubt you'll be doing recordings and uploading, concentrate more on getting your business information out there like how to pay and the readings you do.  That background is perfect!!  I'm very proud of you, Griz.  Keep up the great work! :animated-smileys-hug-002:

Thank you, Saturn! The podcast thing just showed up when I first discovered I could actually work on the website so I grabbed it just in case I couldn't find that option again.  LOL I'm going to remove it because I've never even heard a podcast much less learned to make one myself.  I'll be working on it again sometime today and I need to figure out how to put the menu buttons on every page and things like that. I checked it out a little while ago without signing into it and noticed some of the buttons either go to the wrong page or else don't work, so I need to fix that.

There's a new entry to the blog of the Tippy Tea House today.  I'm working on building the site  so it's under construction but I'm still available from noon till midnight for paid readings done real time.  I'm usually either on the Tea House site or here at Tarot, Tea and Me  during the 12 to 12 hours. There's a live chat box on my site and I'll be doing readings through live chat as soon as I get a request, not a day or two down the road.

Is this the one?  I'll give it a try. Saturn will redirect me again if I'm in the wrong place.

• REQUIRED
                   Size  

I've posted some decks to take best offer, trade or sell in the Tea House Bazaar on my website. I'm finally really unpacking and settling in so I'm also deciding what to keep and what will go while I'm at it. I don't expect huge money out of what I'm offering.  I may add more as time goes on in coming weeks.  I'm working on making things to stock the Bazaar with as well. This pre-sale is just something I thought would be nice to do while I'm handicrafting. 

Since Halloween is always a popular holiday for us here on TT&M, I'm planning to have a grand opening of the Bazaar around October 1st.  Then on October 31st, I'll be drawing names for some Griz-type handmade items. First prize will be a handmade beaded journal, appointment book, and business card set. Second prize will be a handmade beaded deck case and coupons for readings (from 'moi' of course). There will be a coupon for the Lenormand Grand Tableau as well as smaller readings with Tarot and the few Oracles I use.  And there will be a third prize I haven't decided on yet.  I'm open to suggestions on that one.  How about an Oracle made by me using found items from around the forest and my crafting stashes? To enter the drawing, visit my website and send me a message using the form I've put on the first page. You can begin entering at any time, even though the official grand opening of the Bazaar isn't till October 1st.  Contacting me via the website will get your name entered once into the drawing. And if you book a reading from me, I'll put your name in 5 times. 

Just as an added note, I don't just bead Tarot stuff. I also paint, write, sew, specialize in making beaded barrettes and other things that strike my fancy. And I don't like doing the same things over and over again, so everything is pretty much one-of-a-kind if that interests anyone.

Later today or this evening I'll post pictures of the decks I'm offering on my website. But there's one very important thing to note~~~~I only mail once a month  at this point. I llive so far from town now that it's not possible to get there any more often than that.  So anything to be mailed is going out on September 9th. I'll of course provide tracking numbers. And I'm looking into a transportation service I'm told of that's for people who don't drive. Then I can mail once a week. 

• Reason for edit

I think this is my thread. Fingers crossed.

I announced a big grand opening of the Tea House Bazaar with prizes awarded on October 31st. I've given it a lot of consideration and have decided to shelve that grand opening. The Bazaar page is open in the blog section and I'll put items there periodically for sale if anyone wants to purchase, but with the condition of my eyes and the looming surgery on them, plus the fact that I've only had one paid reading through my website,  that caused me to make the decision that now isn't the right time to undertake such a big project.  If I'd had a lot of entrants, then I might feel differently about it.  Since there aren't a lineup of excited, intense participants, I feel safe in just postponing the hoopla.  🙂

I've decided to radically alter my diet in order to treat my body better. Being low income, that's difficult to do. So I'm posting this as a way to eat in a healthy way instead of the "low income diet" that's very short on fresh vegetables and fruits and the items healthier than a reliance on starch and packaged stuff.  If people order readings through my website (link in my signature) I'll be able to do that. I hate to ask this for this reason, but all paid readings will be gratefully appreciated by my old body, so keep me in mind, if you will be so inclined   :animated-smileys-hug-002:

Edited by Grizabella

I've just put a really good deal for a Baba Studios (MRP) original Fairytale deck. New but in a simple white cotton crochet bag I made myself. No book or box but the deck is in perfect condition and I'm asking trades not selling. My website link is in my signature and the deck is on the page titled "For Sale or Trade".  

Don't be under the impression that I want some huge trade for this. I'm not greedy. I just don't plan on using it myself and I'd rather see someone have it who will value it more. I just thought I'd offer it and then I could get decks I'd rather have while making a nice contribution to someone else's coveted deck wishes. I ask more than one deck in exchange because it should be worth something, but I know MRP decks in their original packaging cost hundreds of dollars and I want nothing at all near that. I've always thought Baba Studios should have gotten the big bucks if anyone should for their decks, but that's just me. lol  Anyway, there it is. First come first considered, too. I'm not auctioning it off.

Edited by Grizabella

I'm very happy today because at long last, I've got my website up and running and on the internet. I still have a lot to add to the site but I think it's coming along well. I'm very grateful to Saturn Celeste for all her help getting to this point.  Without her help and expertise building a website, I never would have gotten here.:animated-smileys-hug-002:

Now I can devote myself to stocking up my handmade items and getting them onto the website. While waiting, I've posted some images in the Gallery there of things I've made in the past, just so folks have some idea of the things I do. I don't really like making anything twice, so all my designs and creations are pretty much one-of-a-kind, if that's attractive to potential buyers. 

I'm open for business doing readings. There's a price list on one of the pages. I tailor readings to the client and their questions and concerns.  My "Comprehensive Tarot Reading" is just what it says. It covers as many cards as the deck provides in answer to any question.  I've recently had the deck keep "talking" for the duration of 30 cards in a reading. The price is the same even if the deck "speaks" through all 78 cards. This is my go-to spread. It starts out with 7 cards and continues.

The live chat feature on my website allows clients to have a real-time session for their reading if they want. I also do face-to-face and email readings. 

Venus Rising

Congratulations!  So nice to see all the critters! 🙂 Wishing you the best of luck with your site and business ❤️ 

46 minutes ago, Venus Rising said:

Congratulations!  So nice to see all the critters! 🙂 Wishing you the best of luck with your site and business ❤️ 

Thank you so much! It's taken me awhile to get here, but it feels like a very good and optimistic time for starting. 🙂

From today till November 1st I'm offering my regularly $50 Comprehensive Tarot readings for $35.  I now accept Paypal as payment. Contact me through my website using the form there and I'll give you my Paypal information via the chatbox on the website or through email. My Comprehensive readings can go to quite an elevated number of cards, depending on the depth of the reading, so it's a good bargain at $50 and $35 is an even better bargain. I've had readings that went on for up to 25 or 30 cards, because with that spread, I continue reading as long as the cards keep "talking" on the topic.

I also offer readings at $5 a card and then what I call my Scrabble Spread at $25, so there's something for every budget. 🙂

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.