New or Forthcoming decks you are excited about

Well, I've got the Visconti Modrone Tarot that's shipping to me, woo!

Let's see what else I've got coming:

• Blood Moon Tarot
  • Last Unicorn Tarot

Oh, good, that's it.

And then I'm currently backing the Slow Tarot and 78 Tarot Elemental - I've backed nearly every one of the 78 Tarot decks and have enjoyed them all.

For me it is The Forest of Enchantment and colored version of Mythical Creatures (I think that is the name) by Baba Studios as far as Tarot goes, and the Everyday Witch Oracle  :)

The Everyday Witch Oracle looks lovely and I'm with you, dear Jewel, regarding The Forest of Enchantment. Sits there at amazon and every time I visit, I get this: Delivery estimate: We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate.

Forest of Enchantment for me too. But in the meantime, I am getting so impatient for my two Kickstarter-backed decks: Majestic Earth and Slow Tarot. It seems like it will probably be June before they arrive. Sigh. I am so tempted to order the Dark Mansion to cheer myself up in the meantime, but so far I am fighting the urge. Not sure how long I will be able to hold out.

Namaste, everyone!

i am excited about the Kickstarter i backed--the Slow Tarot, which has less than 48 hours to go.

i am MOST excited about my Mysteries of Mary Tarot package created by the amazing Hettienne Grobler aka the French Madonna. It is coming all the way from South Africa, so i am not sure when it will arrive.

Whisper--i LOVE your new Avatar!

I haven't seen much talk about the new Mermaid Tarot by Leeza Robertson & Julie Dillon. I really like it. It looks a lot better than most Mermaid tarots I've seen. It is well thought out and the artwork is just stunning.

And yes.. I just ordered it  :party:

https://www.llewellyn.com/product.php?ean=9780738751092

Hi Hemera, I am actually working with that deck right now  :D  I have only done one reading (in my journal here on TT&M https://www.thetarotforum.com/journals/jewel's-journal/360/ ) but I think I am really going to enjoy it.  The book is total eye candy, glossy and full color with full page sized pictures  :D.  The way the book is written will make it a good deck for new readers as well.  The deck shuffles great, is borderless, and the colors are vibrant.  This deck includes reversals but again like any deck can be read without them if you prefer, and of course the backs are reversible.  Each suit depicts a different Kingdom, one corresponding to each element and located in different types of water ways.  The overall elemental correspondences by season are a bit different from the RWS (Swords/Winter, Pentacles/Spring, Wands/Summer, and Cups/Autumn), and I am sure as I work with the deck I will find some other differences, but I do like the deck and I do believe it is probably the best mermaid based deck out there.  Certainly the one with the best book.  I look forward to hearing what you think of it when you start working with it.

Hi Jewel :) Happy to meet another fan! -I'm already a fan even though the deck hasn't even arrived yet.

I love borderless decks. And I love all the Kingdoms. Not all mermaids live in tropical seas so I'm particularly glad to see the Arctic Kingdom of Swords -but they are all really beautiful.

Thanks for the link to your reading. I'll be heading over there now!

queenofwans

I haven't seen much talk about the new Mermaid Tarot by Leeza Robertson & Julie Dillon. I really like it. It looks a lot better than most Mermaid tarots I've seen. It is well thought out and the artwork is just stunning.

And yes.. I just ordered it  :party:

https://www.llewellyn.com/product.php?ean=9780738751092

Hemera[/member] I LOVE the Mermaid Tarot! One of my new faves. I mentioned it in the unboxing/first impressions thread here: https://www.thetarotforum.com/tarot-decks/unboxings-and-first-impressions/msg75313/#msg75313

Hi Jewel :) Happy to meet another fan! -I'm already a fan even though the deck hasn't even arrived yet.

I love borderless decks. And I love all the Kingdoms. Not all mermaids live in tropical seas so I'm particularly glad to see the Arctic Kingdom of Swords -but they are all really beautiful.

Thanks for the link to your reading. I'll be heading over there now!

I have now done 3 readings with the deck and I really like it.  Not only the visual but the way it reads.  The first reading was not a fluke.  I too love borderless decks and the Kingdoms.  The deck was well executed in a theme that can present problems being that water runs throughout.  I will say this is a deck for deep diving - pun intended -  ;).  So I will officially say, I am a fan of this deck  :D

There are some really amazing decks out there, I am discovering!

I am already in love with the Oriens Tarot Deck (in progress)

Bonestone and Earthflesh is absolutely divine! (but currently out of stock?)

Blood Moon Tarot (in progress)

Prisma Visions Tarot (new)

The Brady Tarot Deck (new)

Children of Litha tarot (May, 2019)

Sylvia Ritter's Tarot (in progress)

Forest of Enchantment Tarot (October, 2019)

Animal Tarot by Vivian Hansen (in progress)

These are older decks, but new to me. I am thinking of choosing one of these for my next deck, but can't decide for the life of me!  :bugeyed:

The Star Tarot (2017)

Ostara Tarot (2017)

Animism Tarot (2013)

Green Witch Tarot (2015)

thinkingmystic

I'm excited to order the Cat Tarot by Megan Lynne Kott. I'm not a fan of cat decks, but the images I've seen capture the spirit of cats and connect that to traditional meanings in clever ways.

thinkingmystic

Heads up that the Cat Tarot is available at Urban Outfitters! Spotted it on the shelves today :)

Unfortunately we don't have that chain in South Africa. I ordered from a local vendor :)

These are older decks, but new to me. I am thinking of choosing one of these for my next deck, but can't decide for the life of me!  :bugeyed:

Green Witch Tarot (2003)

Is this the Ann Moura published by Llewellyn or a different Green Witch Tarot?  If it is the Ann Moura deck it was published in 2015.

Is this the Ann Moura published by Llewellyn or a different Green Witch Tarot?  If it is the Ann Moura deck it was published in 2015.

Oops! My mistake.