Sign in to follow this  
Saturn Celeste

A Reminder of Some of the Rules

I'd like to take a minute to remind everyone of not asking or giving readings through PMs.  We have our exchanges for everyone because this is a learning forum.  If anyone with a website is found soliciting for readings through PMs will be given a warning.  We have a paid reader section here where you can solicit your site but not through the Pm system.

https://www.thetarotforum.com/information/

If someone asks you about your site, you can certainly reply to a query like that.  :love:  If you're signed up with our paid reader program, you can discuss and then direct them to your site via reply if they PM you first.  I suggest jumping in on our reader's hub!  It's free advertisement for you and everyone can see it.  It is open to google and the public, so the traffic might not even be from this forum.  It's a great deal for only $2 a month or $20 for the year!  But no one can send a PM to someone asking them if they want a reading via PM, it must be done on the boards.  If it is a very personal reading, it must be established a reading will take place on the exchange board and a photo of the spread used or list the cards used be entered on the exchange thread for the reading.

Feedback Feedback Feedback!!

The staff of TT&M have solidified our stance on feedback for exchange readings.  We have decided that even though a reading is done in return for a reading, feedback must still be provided.  We feel that TT&M is truly a learning forum for tarot lovers and as we all know feedback is crucial for our development.  Without feedback we are not better than storytellers using cards instead of books.  But we aren't, we are tarot readers and we know this because of feedback.  It should not feel like a chore or obligation, feedback should be a gift we give to each other to let us know if we're on the right track.  So please excuse the dust we stirred up in getting to this point but we have arrived and are happy to stand firm on our obligation to teaching tarot to others.

I have set up a fun thread of Rocket Readings found here:

https://www.thetarotforum.com/tarot-fun-games/rocket-readings!/

This thread allows anyone to rapid fire readings for readings without feedback.  It is the only thread in the forum where that is sanctioned by the staff.  We want our members to have fun while learning and what better way than to shoot off rockets of readings!  Do have fun my friends and enjoy!  :))