What is your favourite card?

chongjasmine

AJ-ish/Sharyn

Moon, hands down.

I don't need a reason, I'm an adult :)

Always on the lookout for moon cards from anyone's broken decks for an art project.

RavenOfSummer

Moon, hands down.

I don't need a reason, I'm an adult :)

Always on the lookout for moon cards from anyone's broken decks for an art project.

Moon as well!!! 🌕 <3

I have always felt I follow a moonlit path, and The Moon immediately spoke to me when I began working with tarot.

Guest Night Shade

Well, The Devil, because, it's the Devil  :))

But I also like The Star and The Moon as well, because they're both nighttime cards. The Star is so peaceful and hopeful, and The Moon just exudes the magic and mystery of the night.

Death is my favourite card all over tarot. The Smith/Waite one isn't my most loved example but it's still Death, so....

I can't see why to post a reason; can anyone honestly say why they like anything ?

I would say the Hermit card; maybe there are a few other cards among my favorites, but according to a recent quiz the Hermit fits my personality, so...

Edited by Decan

The Hermit card too. It also fits my personality a lot. I'm a solitary and an introvert, love books and doing research. I also goes back to my past experiences and adapt what I learned into my current situations, etc.

I’ve been looking at a lot of decks online lately. I’d say I focus most on the pips overall. If they are redundant in the artwork I tend to pass it by.

On 1/5/2019 at 12:02 PM, chongjasmine said:

What is your favourite card in the RWS? And why?

Mine is the high priestess.

I like her mysterious look.

This! bc I like Books!:D lol

ThePinkOracle

My favorite card is The World! I think its just overall a visually stunning & beautiful card and I really love the energy of it. Like I can hear "Your winning or Success!" in my head everytime I see it. 

The World 3D GIF

euripides

Oh a tricky question; there are such a lot of really interesting cards in this deck. Sticking to the fairly classic RWS, I do love the 2 of Wands and three of wands - the merchant standing between the pillars, sending out then waiting for his ship to come in.  There's just such a lot of story there. I also love the sense of productive labor in the Eight of Pents - this is probably my favorite. I also like the Chariot for its richness of symbolism. In other decks I'm often swayed by the persona given these characters - especially if they've used a model with a lot of character - and the Hierophant, Magician, and Hermit are often favorites in those decks.

I really like the Strength card.  To me it is bright and optimistic.  Two of my favorite people are Leos so maybe that's why I am drawn to it.

I like strength, the world, and temperance card. But for me the artwork also matters, so it's not only about the card but "a specific card in a specific deck" 😁

The Queen of Wands is one that my eye and mind keep coming back to. Of the major arcana I've found that the Hanged Man greatly resonates with me, so it has a special place in my heart

I love The Magician.

In fact, I just changed my profile image to the Magician card from the Radiant Rider-Waite deck which I bought.

I love the vivid colours and the striking pose, this is a man who knows what he's doing and what he wants.