Skip to content

SUPER BLOOD WOLF MOON Hope I get a glimpse!

Featured Replies

Thanks for the picture Raggydoll. The Moon is beautiful!  <3

I can watch the eclipse too but unfortunately, because of the city lights, I can't see this great red color.

However I'm very happy. The past weeks have been so cloudy, but this night the sky is completely clear  :D

 

Good to hear!  :love:

It was happening here about 4 to 5am and we wouldn't get as good as view as North America from the start but it was also really cloudy. I nearly woke up to see it but just slept through. My parents woke to look at it and only saw clouds, you were lucky Flaxen[/member] :)

 

keep warm Mi-Shell[/member]!  :bugeyed: :love:

I caught a bit of a look just before the clouds took over last night. I'm glad that I at least caught a brief glimpse, feel pretty lucky! It was pretty cold outside here and the wind was brutal. BRR!

 

I had my beloved Druidcraft catching some rays and of course my crystals as well and I have my altar positioned right in front of an east facing window so it gets to soak up all of the good stuff too!

 

Great pic, Raggydoll!

and we wouldn't get as good as view as North America from the start but it was also really cloudy.

Too cloudy here in Florida.  :bno:

The clouds here blew out early, so I had a nice view of the eclipse at its maximum. It was directly over my house, which my neck maybe didn't appreciate, but it sure was beautiful!

ThanXXX Flaxen and Daniel and all :)

Today again we have beautiful sunny weather -22 in the sun and the upper deck is full of evening Grosbeaks gobbling up sunflower seeds.

the sun is coming right into our LARGE picture windows, the stove is on and it is warm.

But - oh, tonight will be a repeat of last night, hopefully with less wind, so we can go for another "Moon walk".

Oh wow - I love the photos and stories everyone's shared! I had an absolutely amazing night, watching it on my little Compass Meditation Deck just outside the old farmhouse I'm restoring. It was so mild - only in the 30's and very moist air. No wind, which is amazing. Although the forecast was a cloud cover the whole night, the clouds kept opening and closing, opening and closing, parting perfectly just before the eclipse started. Owls, foxes, pheasants and coyotes all made themselves heard (not seen). My little "familiar" - a black, orange and gold feral barn kitten - kept me company as I conducted my ritual, burning old worries in a small fire I'd built. I tossed in a piece of sigil art I'd created for forgiveness of past hurts. Had a good cry. My new tarot decks bathed in the moonlight next to me, along with a magic wand of budding lilac I'm working on. I pulled my cards for the Lunar Eclipse spread, but didn't analyze them since it was dark. I sipped peppermint tea and watched the Milky Way appear as the moon dimmed and melted in half. It was such a lovely experience. I wish everyone here could have joined me. As soon as I went inside, the coyotes went nuts over the hills to the east, yipping and carrying on. This morning, we are getting 6+ inches of snow, and it is so, so beautiful. I can't stop staring out my writing room window. Perfect.

Oh wow - I love the photos and stories everyone's shared! I had an absolutely amazing night, watching it on my little Compass Meditation Deck just outside the old farmhouse I'm restoring. It was so mild - only in the 30's and very moist air. No wind, which is amazing. Although the forecast was a cloud cover the whole night, the clouds kept opening and closing, opening and closing, parting perfectly just before the eclipse started. Owls, foxes, pheasants and coyotes all made themselves heard (not seen). My little "familiar" - a black, orange and gold feral barn kitten - kept me company as I conducted my ritual, burning old worries in a small fire I'd built. I tossed in a piece of sigil art I'd created for forgiveness of past hurts. Had a good cry. My new tarot decks bathed in the moonlight next to me, along with a magic wand of budding lilac I'm working on. I pulled my cards for the Lunar Eclipse spread, but didn't analyze them since it was dark. I sipped peppermint tea and watched the Milky Way appear as the moon dimmed and melted in half. It was such a lovely experience. I wish everyone here could have joined me. As soon as I went inside, the coyotes went nuts over the hills to the east, yipping and carrying on. This morning, we are getting 6+ inches of snow, and it is so, so beautiful. I can't stop staring out my writing room window. Perfect.

 

This sounds so beautiful and just perfect!  <3

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.