Skip to content

78 Weeks of Tarot - Sept 2017 - March 2019 - Informational thread

Featured Replies

That's great, Hemera. I have slacked off a little myself, but you are re-energizing me! <3

I'd really like to participate.  Is it okay to just jump in?

You may join any time and with any card you want, DarkYarns. :)

Is it ok to start this late? I just joined today. So if I started today, I should start at the fool?

Hello! Is this study group something that people can still jump in on? I am planning on doing this with my Linestrider deck and so this study group seems perfect. My plans are to pull a card randomly each week.

When I click a link it says "We could not locate the item you are trying to view. "

 

Is the thread links removed?

On 7/25/2019 at 10:51 AM, elvavirgie said:

When I click a link it says "We could not locate the item you are trying to view. "

 

Is the thread links removed?

Go to the pinned posts at the top of the subforum: https://www.thetarotforum.com/forums/forum/52-78-weeks-of-tarot/

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.