Sign in to follow this  
mesmericsiren

Life path numbers and gem stones

mesmericsiren

Typing with fat thumbs so im sorry if i miss out a few punctuations and please excuse my typos.

Im not sure where this belongs so i hope im posting in the right place. I recently discovered my life path number is 7 (hopefully calculated this correctly [emoji38]) and i was interested to know if anyonecan offer insights into this or perhaps share your thoughts on your own life path numbers. Does the literature on the topic/ description resonate with you?

I also saw some posts about gemstones that would help to cultivate the energies of your life path numbers. I wanted to start getting some gemstones or crystals for myself but know very little about them.

Im a taurus sun and often told that diamonds and sapphires are good for me. The life path 7 energy apparently would be amplified if i have moonstone, selenite and sodalite and black opal around me.

Would you recommend any other crystals or stones that i should consider having for my sacred little spot that i'll be creating in my home? [emoji173][emoji51]

Sent from my CPH1701 using Tapatalk

stephanelli

I'm intrigued, what are life path numbers?  How does one find out what they are?

Sent from my Nokia 1 using Tapatalk

truthseeker65

I'm life path 11 or 2 depending ... a healer, artistic, helping others, inventors, psychic ability, extremely active mind,

The challenge for Elevens is to not be overwhelmed by their gifts. Fears and phobias would be the downside of this number. They may also seem at times indecisive, impractical, nervous, and moody.

The number 11 life path is concerned with spiritual illumination. Often a number 11 will have an instinctive understanding of metaphysical matters.

Because Elevens are also Twos, they have the strength to finish what they start. 11 is also a good number for forming partnerships … you work and play well with others. You are likely to marry young and be committed and faithful for your entire life.

I also have many crystals .... for healing body/mind, protection, abundance in love, money and luck ... all things I'm lacking.

sandrang123

There is a fantastic crystal book created by rockhound and spiritual guru Melody. It's called LOVE IS IN THE EARTH. It will give you all the geological properties of crystals along with metaphysical properties and astrological and numerical associations--so you can find crystals by the number that vibrates with you. I've had my book for years and years, and it's the only one I've ever really needed. Highly recommend.

https://www.amazon.com/Love-Earth-Kaleidoscope-Describing-Metaphysical/dp/0962819034/ref=sr_1_1?hvadid=241650313880&hvdev=c&hvlocphy=9021569&hvnetw=g&hvpos=1t1&hvqmt=e&hvrand=11832561773825429899&hvtargid=aud-676677759484%3Akwd-144073655&keywords=love+is+in+the+earth+melody&qid=1552236645&s=books&sr=1-1&tag=googhydr-20

Good luck on your new journey!

joy

I'm intrigued, what are life path numbers?  How does one find out what they are?

Sent from my Nokia 1 using Tapatalk

There are several numbers, life path is just one of them. We also have life path/destiny numbers etc. You can get a free overview of your numbers, they are calculated from your birth date and full name at birth

https://video.numerologist.com/mesl_v1.5/blog-dt.php

joy

I'm life path 11 or 2 depending ... a healer, artistic, helping others, inventors, psychic ability, extremely active mind,

The challenge for Elevens is to not be overwhelmed by their gifts. Fears and phobias would be the downside of this number. They may also seem at times indecisive, impractical, nervous, and moody.

The number 11 life path is concerned with spiritual illumination. Often a number 11 will have an instinctive understanding of metaphysical matters.

Because Elevens are also Twos, they have the strength to finish what they start. 11 is also a good number for forming partnerships … you work and play well with others. You are likely to marry young and be committed and faithful for your entire life.

I also have many crystals .... for healing body/mind, protection, abundance in love, money and luck ... all things I'm lacking.

X/ fellow 11/2.... not an easy task we signed up for....  :'( >:D :rolleyes:

truthseeker65

No, it's not.  And somedays I feel like I'm all over the place.  I want to help others but I need energy for me too... I have much to accomplish and the thing I find the hardest is that I have nobody else in my life to support me, while I'm supporting others....support is so synergistic and having a support network for myself is really important, sadly I have nobody to help me recharge and that gets me labeled and introvert...even I sometimes think I'm an introvert lol *sigh*

joy

No, it's not.  And somedays I feel like I'm all over the place.  I want to help others but I need energy for me too... I have much to accomplish and the thing I find the hardest is that I have nobody else in my life to support me, while I'm supporting others....support is so synergistic and having a support network for myself is really important, sadly I have nobody to help me recharge and that gets me labeled and introvert...even I sometimes think I'm an introvert lol *sigh*

That sounds so much like an 11....  :party:

truthseeker65

:)) Oh Joy, you get me!

Padma

Turns out I am a life path 22, with a destiny number of 9. Soul urge is 5. I am so tempted to pay to get the rest of the report, lol!

joy

Turns out I am a life path 22, with a destiny number of 9. Soul urge is 5. I am so tempted to pay to get the rest of the report, lol!

:biggrin:

truthseeker65

:)) Oh Joy, you get me!

Sorry  :egyptian:

No need to be sorry lol .... it's nice