Sign in to follow this  
Guest Night Shade

Would you go underground for tarot?

When I had to go underground in my marriage (now divorced, so the decks are back!) I started collecting role-play gaming dice and free paint color sample cards. Uno cards, Rook, etc. The knowledge is in my head. :)

I'm enthralled with my watercolors right now so I'd just paint myself a Tarot deck that wouldn't be recognized as Tarot by anyone else. Voila! No problem.  8)

Uhhh, well, aside from the fact that I'm not that experienced with watercolor yet.  :rolleyes:

I don't see how anyone could realistically stop someone from using the cards. Some laws have been known to be a bit impractical. For example, homosexuality.

@Protesting Why in the heck would I do that?? Then that would likely let everyone know that I am a card reader. It would be much much harder to continue doing so in peace. I don't generally make big fanfare of my beliefs and what I do that is taboo, though, but as I'm getting older I'm finding myself becoming more sentimental and wanting to make those themes in my life more front and center while I can. So it's a possibility. It would be easier if the thing that caused it to be become taboo were to taper off, I think I would see a lot of sense in petitioning a change in the laws. For example, homosexuality didn't really become a public affair until religion started to suffer a decline.