Skip to content

Decks that came CLOSE to hitting the mark for you....but missed

Featured Replies

For me, it's the Ostara Tarot. It is objectively very beautiful, but because it's a collaborative deck, there are some art that I like and resonate more with than others. I often find myself wishing that the deck were entirely illustrated by one or two of the artists. When I use the deck, I find myself distracted by the differences in the art, so I don't use it much except around spring time and only out of some sense of obligation. Which is why I'm giving it away.

 

I've had my eye on this deck for ages. I think you've just de-enabled me after I was tempted by it again yesterday!

That's a shame! These things can change, though - try it again in future, and you might find it suddenly clicks.  :)

 

It really is, Wanderer.

 

Very true. I do hope so.

  • Author

Thought I'd revive this topic, even though I have nothing new to add (haven't gotten a new deck since I started this thread 🙂

 

Curious to know of anyone who has gotten a deck in the past or lately that JUST missed the mark re a READING deck.

Don't have anything new, but having re-read this thread from the beginning I went and Googled The  Oracle of Mystical Moments  and now want it! I would obviously stay far away from the book 😂

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.