Eric

Meditation

I find it interesting and strange how n some days I can meditate and right away my third eye starts buzzing and my sense of self hones right in and I calm don breathing and can focus my mind up to my third eye. Then for some reason, on other days, there is no concentration. My third may start to tingle, but then it goes away and my mind races all over the world. And what's funny about that, it's the random things that I think about fro some Eason. Things that happened 10 years ago. makes me wonder if that's what happened on that particular day 10 years ago.

I know full well the brain is supposed to be active like that. It's normal for the brain to move, make mental movies, thoughts of whatever. Meditation isn't about nothing, but when "nothing" is roaming around up there and it's just the eye buzzing, that's what it all about.

I mediate twice a day myself. when I first get up, and before I go to bed. Somedays, it's just to noisey each time, nothing is going to focus, and I wonder why that happens.

Who else is familiar with what I'm saying, and do you use let it happen, knowing this is normal?

I meditate too, not daily, but I know exactly what you mean.

I accept my meditation as it comes.  Some days that means I spent most of the time reminding my brain what meditation is, other times I just slip into the sweet spot and although there are thoughts, I can just 'notice' them but not get caught up in them.

I think it's just normal, particularly if you have the lifestyle where you juggle lots of different things.

I use an app called Insight Timer— all sorts of good meditation stuff there. I was taught that if you have any thoughts coming, just let them drift through and out like a cloud. That helps me.

Exactly

I think what you said said is all part of proper meditation. Let the thoughts in and flow and let them go.