Halcyon

Help Me Decide On My 3rd Deck

Posted (edited)

I am off to purchase the Luna Sol deck which has been calling my name.  I am a newbie and have just two decks:ethereal visions and the rider-waite.  So which one to get next is a momentous decision 😀

https://images.app.goo.gl/Ct6MX2dDysWFvQYU8

Edited by Halcyon

9 hours ago, mrpants said:

I'm using the Flamand Vandenborre reissued by Pablo Robledo, pictured here. It's juicy and lovely.

Oh man that is gorgeous. 

I am torn between Enchanted Tarot and Luna Sol.  I am not immediately drawn the faces on Enchanted Tarot,  how they are drawn,  but as a newbie I can see the benefit of these clear,  everyday type cards. And my feelings on the waybthe faces are drawn could change once I get to know the deck. I also watched an unboxing on YouTube and really like the way the accompanying book looks... Seems very detailed and helpful for a newbie. 

Luna Sol is just.. Beautiful. I am drawn to the quirky,  light, hearted,  playful feel of these cards.   Benebell recommends this deck for beginners but I don't think it comes with any real guidebook.  I am learning on the Rider Waite deck so my thinking leans towards finding a deck that follows that system,  but that's not an absolute neccesity.... 

For those of you who own these decks,  can you help me out?  

Because you feel drawn to the Luna Sol, my vote is on that one! 

I don’t own either of them, but a quick look confirmed for me that ANY Rider Waite guidebook should go very well with the Luna Sol. 🙂