HeavenlyWren

HeavenlyWren

Hey guys, 

I'm aware it's a full moon soon, I'm wondering if you had any tips for manifestation. I normally listen to Jason Stephenson before I sleep or dauschcy. 

But I'm wondering if there any specific things I'm missing, and should be doing. 

I've written lists times before now but nothing seems to work. 

Thank-you 💕 

I'm knew to this forum and I'm not sure if there's a specific way people do things around here. But to me, manifesting begins with yourself. It's hard to give someone specific feedback here without any information but generally at the base level, manifesting is a form of energy work and working with energy its important for you to be open, not just for this but in general to everything, listening to other peoples ideas and perspectives, as well as having a strong awareness of others and yourself.

Meditating helps center and open the mind and is a good place to start to allow yourself to be open and receptive to energy. You need start awakening this new sense !! Get in touch with YOU so you can be open and receptive to energy. That gives you a feel for it and will most likely help you with what you're trying to accomplish. 

Well, working on your self-awareness, self-perception and so on in order to lose the part of you with walls and defense mechanisms which are blocking; this will be beneficial to a range of things - this is my own foundation for this work which is constantly worked on and tested, but it's so freeing to start losing your ego. 

Then look into MANIFESTATION, you will find you can accomplish a lot without YOU getting in the way of YOURSELF which is most people's issue.  

Hope that helps,

V E X X 

I see this is an old post, but replying in case you're still interested. I'm just now getting into manifesting, and I keep reading that you need to believe it, as if it's already happened. Eg. if you want a new car, don't just think about getting a new car, but think about yourself already owning the car, how it feels to sit in it, where you're driving it to etc. I've created a vision board, so that I have a clear, visual representation of what I'm trying to manifest.

AJ-ish/Sharyn

You probably have the right start Kilz, but things don't happen without action. We start by thinking about it (the swords suit of thought) then our feelings like admiring ourselves or others in our new car (cups), but that isn't enough unless you have a rich daddy. You need to plan and take action (wands). Journal about Why you want or need the item. How you intend to pay for it. Will you have to get a better job, or more education, or figure out how to barter? Make a timeline/goal. Then you have to do it. It it were as easy as only meditation or vision boards everyone would have everything they want...and still wouldn't be happy. Getting to the Coins part of life doesn't always give us what we think we want, but we have to take action at some point to make the dream concrete. 

welcome to the forum! 

On 5/12/2022 at 11:27 PM, AJ-ish/Sharyn said:

You probably have the right start Kilz, but things don't happen without action. We start by thinking about it (the swords suit of thought) then our feelings like admiring ourselves or others in our new car (cups), but that isn't enough unless you have a rich daddy. You need to plan and take action (wands). Journal about Why you want or need the item. How you intend to pay for it. Will you have to get a better job, or more education, or figure out how to barter? Make a timeline/goal. Then you have to do it. It it were as easy as only meditation or vision boards everyone would have everything they want...and still wouldn't be happy. Getting to the Coins part of life doesn't always give us what we think we want, but we have to take action at some point to make the dream concrete. 

welcome to the forum! 

Thanks, that's really helpful advice 🙂 I think this part struck me because previously I'd take action, but the belief wasn't there. So I wasn't getting anywhere with things. I always saw things as something in the future I was taking action to work towards.