Buying Stretch Tarot

I think he’s the only one selling that deck so you might want to email him. It’s possible that he is waiting for another batch to come in soon. If he is taking it out of print then I believe he would have said so. I suspected that he wouldn’t be able to offer free shipping forever and with brexit coming I made sure to order a back up. I’m glad I did now. I like this deck a lot, especially for past life/ancestral readings. 

4 minutes ago, Raggydoll said:

I think he’s the only one selling that deck so you might want to email him. It’s possible that he is waiting for another batch to come in soon. If he is taking it out of print then I believe he would have said so. I suspected that he wouldn’t be able to offer free shipping forever and with brexit coming I made sure to order a back up. I’m glad I did now. I like this deck a lot, especially for past life/ancestral readings. 

Thank you Raggydoll..good suggestion..I will write to him and see what he says. 

Edited by ashwsh

on his instagram and facebook there is a post about it, all stock is currently gone. I have decided I want a deck now after your reading for me Raggy 🙂

he posted....

Stretch Tarot is currently out of stock, but will be returning! We are taking time to source eco-friendly packaging alternatives and to work on our business model as we plan to release new products in the coming year. Updates to follow on the Lenormand deck

I am sure you are exciting about that R! 🙂

3 hours ago, DanielJUK said:

on his instagram and facebook there is a post about it, all stock is currently gone. I have decided I want a deck now after your reading for me Raggy 🙂

he posted....

Stretch Tarot is currently out of stock, but will be returning! We are taking time to source eco-friendly packaging alternatives and to work on our business model as we plan to release new products in the coming year. Updates to follow on the Lenormand deck

Thank @DanielJUK for letting me know 

3 hours ago, DanielJUK said:

he posted....

Thank you so much for this update! I’m glad you liked this deck, despite the very... powerful.. imagery you received in your reading  ☺️😘

23 minutes ago, ashwsh said:

Oh nice..thank you @Raggydoll for letting me know. My mind is right now divided between stretch tarot and Stella tarot. I am currently drawn towards both ;-).

Well, as you know, the Stella’s is another real favorite if mine and I honestly rank it above stretch tarot. But the stretch tarot ought to be far more accessible and affordable and it feels very unique in its style. So unless you can get a very good deal on Stella’s then I’d go with the Stretch tarot 👍

7 hours ago, ashwsh said:

Oh nice..thank you @Raggydoll for letting me know. My mind is right now divided between stretch tarot and Stella tarot. I am currently drawn towards both ;-).

I just ordered the Stretch Tarot, and I'm so excited for it to arrive! I used to have Stella's and recently sold it because I wasn't using it much anymore because my tastes have changed. I was holding on to it because of its value, but have been downsizing and figured it should move on to a good home where it will be loved. Stella was fun, whimsical, sassy, and gave it to me straight, but my aesthetics have now changed towards more vintage and antique-style decks, like Augenblick and Tyldwick. I was actually hoping to trade Stella for the Stretch, but figured I would just sell Stella and hope and wait for a restock of Stretch, and voila, here it is available again with worldwide shipping to boot!

11 hours ago, AJ-ish/Sharyn said:

if it matters, Stella is Thoth based. 

There are definitely Thoth influences there, like in the court names and some depictions (one of the most notable would be seven of disks). But I think most of that is skin deep, to be honest. Stella has mentioned that she started out with the Thoth deck and so the artwork is inspired by that to a certain degree, though I’ll argue that there are far more RWS inspired imagery to be found. I don’t think she was ever into the deeper foundation or Crowley’s real work. From what I’ve gleaned of Stella’s own interpretations (not those generic words in the LWB because they are identical for every deck released by AGM and has nothing to do with what the creator envisioned) then I’d say she’s very straight forward and she never refer to esoteric symbolism or occult correspondences. She feels very much like a traditional fortune teller. And most of what she says lean toward RWS traditions. So if you can get over the court titles then I think that even the person with little knowledge of Thoth can work with it well. 

So glad to get the Stretch Tarot now it is back in stock! The deck now apparently doesn't come with a little book it used to but you now get a downloadable PDF from the website.

I am also looking forwards to the future Stretch Lenormand! I hope you can use them together so they match for mixed readings 🙂

I do hope I like the tarot, I loved my reading from Raggy with it :thumbsup: