Skip to content

The Wtf Spread

Featured Replies

Found this beauty on reddit. It's beginner friendly and gets right to the point. This spread has given me a right telling off in the past. Also with my friends it just tells them what's what. Great for advice I usually pair it with a past present and future spread for more info. 

Screenshot_2019-08-09-21-27-47.png

2 minutes ago, fire cat pickles said:

Crude and unoriginal.

 

I came up with one of those about ten years ago:

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=120047

 

I like yours (with only three cards)!

Katie

1 minute ago, Katie said:

I like yours (with only three cards)!

Katie

 

Thank you, @Katie 🙂 

1 hour ago, fire cat pickles said:

Crude and unoriginal.

 

I came up with one of those about ten years ago:

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=120047

 

I have to agree. I have a three-carder that covers much the same ground in a little more detail, and without the "shock value."

 

https://parsifalswheeldivination.com/2019/07/20/symbolic-triptych-a-past-present-future-life-reading-snapshot/

Found this month spread which contains a lot of "wtf"....

Katie

 

No, it contains a superfluous and tacky use of the f-word.

 

I'm all for the clever use of the f-bomb, and even m***f**** here and there, but when are people going to realize that such gratuitous language doesn't make them look "cool" or original---only cheap, attention-seeking, and unintelligent?

 

 

 

Edited by fire cat pickles

I of course aggree with you @fire cat pickles! There is also a book on tarot with those three letters in the title. 

Katie

Just now, Katie said:

I of course aggree with you @fire cat pickles! There is also a book on tarot with those three letters in the title. 

Katie

 

It truly makes one wonder.

 

And...  I have seen these 30-day spreads elsewhere, and I think they're wonderful. It appears this person has lifted it and purposely peppered it with crude language. Juvenile!

 

I have to stay clear of most Facebook groups for the same reason. Don't get me wrong, my language IRL would make most people here's hair curl (firehouse/Marine talk, etc.), but I don't see the point in putting it in writing like that. It's pointless.

I like this spread, I'm keeping it hahaha!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.