AeonHorus

Interesting take on TDM

AeonHorus

Hi guys 

I just found this movie starring and about Enrique Enriquez. 

I've not heard of him before but I bet a few of you have. 

He has an interesting and yet intuitive approach to reading the TDM. 

I thought of you @gregory when I saw it and if you haven't seen it

already then I suggest you do. I'm pretty sure you will like it.

It is called Tarology and you can find it here!

Tarology follows Enrique through the streets of New York City as he shows us how to see the tarot - not superstitiously, but through the eyes of an artist - and how we are surrounded everyday by both the beauty and the symbolism of this ancient and often misunderstood tradition.

Hope you guys like it!

Aeon 

gregory

Oh I OWN it on DVD :classic_wink: I like it a lot - but I know it makes others cringe.

Edited by gregory

AeonHorus

Hahaha yeah I dare say it ruffles a few feathers 😉 

And....

4 minutes ago, gregory said:

Oh I OWN it on DVD :classic_wink: I like it a lot - but I know it makes others cringe.

How did I not 👀 that one coming 🤦‍♂️😂

gregory

Maybe you weren't on AT when it was under discussion ?

AeonHorus

Oh not so sure. 

If I was I wouldn't have taken much notice. TDM has only just gripped me in the past year or so and still it's taken that long to really want to start exploring it. 

I had a deck that my sister's, boyfriend's grandma gave her and she in turn gave to me but that was way back when I was not long out of short pants and all I was interested in was the ones with "the hidden messages within" so I didn't really explore it much. 

I found it just yesterday after watching a vid on youtube thant linked me to it in the guys comment section. 

Do you have a link to the AT discussion to hand?

AeonHorus

Ah right 

Thanks 🙂 

Flaxen

I quite enjoyed the film - it was interesting to watch his very visual style of reading. There are elements of that in my own reading style with TdM although I do have a core set of meanings for each card which underpins it all. 

You might also like the threads led by Enrique. This is one of the first exercises:

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=100136

Losgunna
19 minutes ago, Flaxen said:

You might also like the threads led by Enrique. This is one of the first exercises:

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=100136

Wow! Didn’t know this, at the time I explored tarot and was member of aeclectic I also wasn’t interested in TdM, now I love it, (just tipped my toe in it, but loving it 🤩)

Thank you for the link! 🙏✨

AeonHorus

Yes thank you @Flaxen it's near midnight here but I have it saved to the old favourites bar and I will look it over tomorrow morning over a nice pot of tea. 

Flaxen
16 hours ago, Losgunna said:

Wow! Didn’t know this, at the time I explored tarot and was member of aeclectic I also wasn’t interested in TdM, now I love it, (just tipped my toe in it, but loving it 🤩)

Thank you for the link! 🙏✨

You’re welcome! I’m thinking of doing this exercise again myself. It’s a great way to read with the cards when I don’t actually have anything to read on for myself. Gets my brain working and keeps the TdM skills going. :classic_smile:

AeonHorus
2 hours ago, Flaxen said:

You’re welcome! I’m thinking of doing this exercise again myself. It’s a great way to read with the cards when I don’t actually have anything to read on for myself. Gets my brain working and keeps the TdM skills going. :classic_smile:

Well I get my deck in the post in the next couple of days, so if you wanna do a few cheeky exchanges to get me started I'll be well up for it 🙂 

I have plenty of time on my hands just lately lol