Skip to content

Bonestone and Earthflesh Tarot

Featured Replies

Looks like quite a lot of work is happening by Avalon Cameron and Ana Tourian on this deck! Just sharing some images here that were posted on Facebook.

 

Avalon said a second round of pre-orders is going to be launched via her Etsy store on Nov 1 Australia time. It's pricey with shipping though [emoji15]I think something like $60 before shipping and $90 after, to the US.

 

7a2d4be87aab271ffb5e8a6175e662a6.jpg745382efb11fd54759f0d8bc69deb00a.jpg445736663d8b961c542122d2a67b16c1.jpgca64f74b7dbe10f84f3197c3274d0c7c.jpgd7e2f5461910d98c853a913a7a53c3cb.jpgfc4fec3cdd63068eafcc26aa97501f0e.jpg

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I pre-ordered it, even though it is expensive.  It’s gorgeous!

Wow. Linky ?

I've been following the creation of this deck and it is gorgeous! Unfortunately, out of my price range, but an amazing looking deck!

  • Author

I pre-ordered it, even though it is expensive.  It’s gorgeous!

 

It is absolutely stunning! And I love the unique ideas behind some of the card depictions.

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  • Author

Wow. Linky ?

 

There's not an official site for the deck, but the co-creator's Etsy shop is here : https://www.etsy.com/shop/AvalonCameron. That's where the Nov 1 pre-sale will be available. There's also a Facebook group where you can follow deck progress. I'm having trouble finding the link right now on my phone but will post it when I'm back on my computer.

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  • Author

I've been following the creation of this deck and it is gorgeous! Unfortunately, out of my price range, but an amazing looking deck!

 

I'm in the same boat at the moment. Hoping I can save up for the regular on-sale. It is beautiful!

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been following the creation of this deck and it is gorgeous! Unfortunately, out of my price range, but an amazing looking deck!

 

I'm in the same boat at the moment. Hoping I can save up for the regular on-sale. It is beautiful!

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

 

i know...

i LOVE Ana Tourian's art...i have 2 of her decks; And this tarot deck really speaks to me, but it is so pricey with the shipping for me, too...

i am not sure what to do...

 

i can't help but wish that Ana would eventually have some available to pre-order or purchase  from HER Etsy shop, also...

 

ETA: Is it really true that this deck isn't even scheduled for release until December 2018???? i am not pre-ordering something that far in advance...

Wow. Linky ?

 

There's not an official site for the deck, but the co-creator's Etsy shop is here : https://www.etsy.com/shop/AvalonCameron. That's where the Nov 1 pre-sale will be available. There's also a Facebook group where you can follow deck progress. I'm having trouble finding the link right now on my phone but will post it when I'm back on my computer.

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh well - can't see it, probably - I don't do facebook.....

  • Author

Wow. Linky ?

 

There's not an official site for the deck, but the co-creator's Etsy shop is here : https://www.etsy.com/shop/AvalonCameron. That's where the Nov 1 pre-sale will be available. There's also a Facebook group where you can follow deck progress. I'm having trouble finding the link right now on my phone but will post it when I'm back on my computer.

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh well - can't see it, probably - I don't do facebook.....

 

Oh yeah, I do think this group is only visible to FB members  :-\ I'll plan to keep sharing updates here. Not sure if/when they'll have a page or site for the deck somewhere. But definitely that Etsy link is where the pre-orders will be on the 1st...although I think in North America it will be the 31st due to the time difference.

  • Author

For anyone who is interested in purchasing this deck, the pre-order is now LIVE. It's available on creator Avalon Cameron's Etsy shop at https://www.etsy.com/listing/541885143/pre-order-bonestone-earthflesh-tarot. The deck cost is AUD 80, which apparently comes to about USD 64, + about USD 30 shipping, so in the US about $90 total.

 

The deck itself will not be shipped until December 2018.

...and it still won't be available until December 2018, RavenofSummer??? :o That is just too far in advance for me to feel comfortable spending that kind of $...

 

The deck is really great, though...

as i mentioned earlier--i love Ana Tourian's art.

  • Author

...and it still won't be available until December 2018, RavenofSummer??? :o That is just too far in advance for me to feel comfortable spending that kind of $...

 

The deck is really great, though...

as i mentioned earlier--i love Ana Tourian's art.

 

Yeah :-/ Avalon did reiterate that in a Facebook post. She said they want to take their time with creation and production of the deck and they don't anticipate being able to do it faster than that and come out with the quality they want. I think the reason they're doing pre-orders so early is that it's funding some of their upfront costs of printing, packaging etc. But I know what you mean- it is awfully long in advance to purchase a deck, given it won't be available for over a year.

 

What I'm not clear on is whether they're actually selling MOST copies of the deck through the pre-orders, or whether there will be a significant amount available for purchase at the actual on-sale. I know some creators mostly sell out their decks through pre-sale or Kickstarter campaigns. I'm hoping there will be plenty available for anyone who wants one once the deck has actually been produced. Also not sure whether the deck might be more expensive if not purchased during pre-order? I'm kind of hoping that the deck gets picked up by a publisher at some point and reaches a wider audience, but I probably shouldn't hold my breath over that.

 

Also MG, I did check with Ana Tourian following your suggestion, and unfortunately she said she will not at any point being selling the deck through her own US-based Etsy shop. In her words, "the deck is Avalon's baby, I'm just doing the art."

 

In related news, Ana mentioned that she's been focused on this deck with Avalon, but that next year she'll get back to work on her Abyss Tarot.

Raven, thanks so much for all the info! i only just saw your last post.  If Avalon happens to still be taking Pre-orders closer to production time, i will order then. i know the deck looks to be a "Must Have" for me...but i just can't bring myself to pre-order more than a year before the ETA. xox

much as I love this amazing deck, I don't think I can pre order this far in advance... like others, I will just have to take my chance with the regular sale.

No signs of my most wanted decks list reducing, quite the reverse!    ::)

Wow, this one is going on the list for sure.  Not sure if I'm going to have the money to pre-order, but  we'll see.  I have a couple of other decks on the to-be-ordered list that come first.

  • Author

I was just thinking about this deck again today...curious if anyone has pre-ordered it? I haven't but it looks like pre-orders are still available, which is quite tempting...https://www.etsy.com/listing/541885143/pre-order-bonestone-earthflesh-tarot?ref=search_recently_viewed-3

 

What I'm really hoping for though, is that this deck will come out in a much cheaper, mass market version!

I've pre-ordered it. I felt unsure as it was so far in advance - over a year when I ordered.

 

I've been following its progress on Facebook and like what I see very much. It's also not so long now - if you feel comfortable ordering now, I would go for it.

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i absolutely LOVE Ana Tourian's artwork and this is sure to be a very powerfully magical deck.The artwork is soooo  my taste. ]i have 2 of her other decks]

i haven't been able to pre-order it, yet...but it is staying on my radar and do plan on pre-ordering it eventually.

Looks like quite a lot of work is happening by Avalon Cameron and Ana Tourian on this deck! Just sharing some images here that were posted on Facebook.

 

Avalon said a second round of pre-orders is going to be launched via her Etsy store on Nov 1 Australia time. It's pricey with shipping though [emoji15]I think something like $60 before shipping and $90 after, to the US.

 

7a2d4be87aab271ffb5e8a6175e662a6.jpg745382efb11fd54759f0d8bc69deb00a.jpg445736663d8b961c542122d2a67b16c1.jpgca64f74b7dbe10f84f3197c3274d0c7c.jpgd7e2f5461910d98c853a913a7a53c3cb.jpgfc4fec3cdd63068eafcc26aa97501f0e.jpg

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

 

Looks lovely!!! Adding it to my wish list.

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow -- this deck looks stunning so far. I love the artist's style.

 

I can't bring myself to preorder this far ahead, though; I'd rather wait until it's closer to the production date.

This deck is beginning to grow on me.

Find it really lovely, but might wait a little, too. Pre-ordered the True Black for delivery in December and a little nervous about that one actually getting to me.  ;D

What REALLY annoys me is that Etsy keeps asking me for a REVIEW of this deck.... (I did preorder.)

  • Author

What REALLY annoys me is that Etsy keeps asking me for a REVIEW of this deck.... (I did preorder.)

 

Haha, I had that happen when I ordered bulk Mason jar candles as favors for our wedding, with the agreement that we'd get them in six months. Same thing. Can't review, Etsy!

 

Ana Tourian's artwork truly is stunning. I'm also waiting for her Abyss Tarot- click on the "Major Arcana" and "Minor Arcana" tabs to see the cards; only the Cups are done so far of the minors. I think she's going to refocus on it later this year when the Bonestone cards are done, which I believe they're getting close to.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.