Bonestone and Earthflesh Tarot

RavenOfSummer

I feel the same way, but I just can't get my hands on this deck! Is there still a way?

Seconded! Will there be another printing at some point? I'd really love to get a (legit!) copy of the deck, if there's any way to.

I feel the same way, but I just can't get my hands on this deck! Is there still a way?

Seconded! Will there be another printing at some point? I'd really love to get a (legit!) copy of the deck, if there's any way to.

Last I heard, Avalon had decide against doing future printings (although you never know, she may change her mind in the future). BUT it is likely there will still be a small number of decks available for sale from this printing. I think the best thing to do is check in with her Etsy shop frequently, follow her on Youtube where she makes a lot of announcements, and if you're on Facebook, definitely join the Facebook group she has for this deck. Of course if I hear anything I will share it here, as I'm sure others will as well!

Last I heard, Avalon had decide against doing future printings (although you never know, she may change her mind in the future). BUT it is likely there will still be a small number of decks available for sale from this printing. I think the best thing to do is check in with her Etsy shop frequently, follow her on Youtube where she makes a lot of announcements, and if you're on Facebook, definitely join the Facebook group she has for this deck. Of course if I hear anything I will share it here, as I'm sure others will as well!

Thank you Raven! I will do so, and cross my fingers :)

I have her on patreon as well so it’s possible that she mentions something there. Otherwise your best bet will be the Facebook group and the Bonestone bashes she has on YouTube. The next bash is gonna be about her experiences using her test copy of the deck for several months and what kind of energies/potential she feels the deck has

I wanted to give an update that may impact the delivery date on this deck. In case you did not know, Tasmania is now being plagued by horrific wild fires and sadly, it has gotten so close to Avalons property that she and her family now have to evacuate their home. The next few days will be critical and there is no saying if they will loose their home to this fire. It is a sad sad time for everyone in this affected area. So much smoke and big pieces of ash raining everywhere. The firefighters have had a hard time using helicopters due to the thick smoke in the air, plus there is now said that there will be hard wind in the area these coming days. I know that some people have been expressing their frustration on the delays of this deck, but I really cannot wrap my head around what those people are thinking. First having a tragic death in the close family, and now they may risk loosing their home. It is just so incredibly tragic. My candle is lit for all of them. Just thought you would want to know. She provides updates on instagram and on her patreon page. I will share any news that I hear.

Saturn Celeste

First having a tragic death in the close family, and now they may risk loosing their home. It is just so incredibly tragic. My candle is lit for all of them. Just thought you would want to know. She provides updates on instagram and on her patreon page. I will share any news that I hear.

That is so tragic!  Yes, please keep us updated!

First having a tragic death in the close family, and now they may risk loosing their home. It is just so incredibly tragic. My candle is lit for all of them. Just thought you would want to know. She provides updates on instagram and on her patreon page. I will share any news that I hear.

That is so tragic!  Yes, please keep us updated!

OMG! This poor girl! Very sorry to hear that. She really is a very nice person. The few times I've reached out to her on Etsy, the last time to offer my condolences, she answered me immediately. This is very tragic indeed. Thank you for keeping us in the loop.

I just received an update. A new fire has started right behind their property and it’s been graded as Emergency level. It looks really, really bad. They are in great risk of loosing their home. So they are currently sitting and waiting on news. But the grass is very dry and there is no water pressure in the hoses around their property so unless a miracle happens then.. This breaks my heart. So many families are now evacuated and a lot of them had to leave their animals behind. Several farmers risk loosing their livelihood. Avalon’s chickens died from the smoke.  :'(

Avalon’s husband Matt decided to join some neighbors in trying to defend the properties. It’s madness and Avalon could not talk him out if it. No one is allowed to be in the area, everyone has been told to evacuate. Not even the firefighters are optimistic about this. It’s so incredibly unwise of him. The smoke will probably be an even worse threat than the fire at this stage. And if they change their mind then I’m not sure there will be an escape route out of the area. So frightening. Praying for a miracle

I know this sounds weird - but are the decks in the house ? Because I can just imagine the hell that will let loose on etsy if they burn - is there any way to post something there to alert people who aren't on forums or on instagram that their decks may have been lost ?

I hope her husband gives this one up.... I bet she'd rather have him than the house.

I know this sounds weird - but are the decks in the house ? Because I can just imagine the hell that will let loose on etsy if they burn - is there any way to post something there to alert people who aren't on forums or on instagram that their decks may have been lost ?

I hope her husband gives this one up.... I bet she'd rather have him than the house.

No, the decks have not been printed yet! (It got delayed when Avalons uncle suddenly passed away). The only thing that was in her house was some original pieces of Bonestone & Earthflesh artwork that I know that Avalon brought with her in her car when she evacuated. I think that some of the early supporters are supposed to receive those paintings (maybe they paid extra for them, or there maybe they won them? Not sure). But Avalon clearly stated that she made sure those were coming with her. She is a really considerate person, there is no way that she would have left any decks behind that belonged to other people. No way. I believe all the other material sits with the artist, who is currently looking through everything and getting it ready for printing.

I just wanted to add a few words for those that do not know the story about Avalon and why she now lives in Tasmania. Avalon and her husband both had this lifelong dream to sell their house and most of their belongings and move off-grid to live a simple, meaningful life close to nature. This had only been a dream, but last year a unique opportunity presented itself (they would be able to move to some land that her father had bought). So they sold their house and only kept whatever they could fit into two cars and moved from the hot humid northern parts of australia to a much more chilly place in tasmania. The had to sacrifice a lot to do this. Matt quit his job, and Avalon had to step up as the provider for the family. So now they own a farm and are planning on homesteading. But Avalon will be the one bringing in the money from her tarot/witchy-business. Why am I telling all this? Well, its to put things into perspective. Her husband is not trying to defend a home, he is trying to defend their lifelong dream. Yes, its 'just' a house and they will be able to use their insurance money to build a new home. And loosing your husband is clearly not a part of the lifelong dream. But I still get where he is coming from. He must truly believe that he and those neighbors can pull this off. And I truly truly believe that they are right.

No, the decks have not been printed yet! (It got delayed when Avalons uncle suddenly passed away). The only thing that was in her house was some original pieces of Bonestone & Earthflesh artwork that I know that Avalon brought with her in her car when she evacuated. I think that some of the early supporters are supposed to receive those paintings (maybe they paid extra for them, or there maybe they won them? Not sure). But Avalon clearly stated that she made sure those were coming with her. She is a really considerate person, there is no way that she would have left any decks behind that belonged to other people. No way. I believe all the other material sits with the artist, who is currently looking through everything and getting it ready for printing.

Oh I KNOW she is honest and responsible and everything. Just - this kind of catastrophe could hit the Virgin Mary herself.... Thanks :)

Oh I KNOW she is honest and responsible and everything. Just - this kind of catastrophe could hit the Virgin Mary herself.... Thanks :)

Yes, but they did get to evacuate in time so she had the opportunity to make some arrangements and bring the most important stuff with her, just in case. That’s what I meant. She would not have done a planned evacuation and left those decks behind, risking they might get destroyed.

I just figured it might be smart to post on etsy - clearly not needed though :)

Yeah, I’m glad it wasn’t needed. I’m sure that her friend Allorah Rayne (another witchy YouTuber) would have done that for her though. I know Allorah has helped out before when Avalon lost her internet connection and was unable to host the live Bonestone bash from her phone. Allorah then hosted it and Avalon got to join in as a guest to deliver the updates as promised. It’s really nice to have tech savvy friends!  :thumbsup: