Bonestone and Earthflesh Tarot

RavenOfSummer

Thank you again- I am glad I didn't wait any longer as she is now sold out!

Oh my goodness, I didn't see that! We both squeezed in at the very end! I'm glad we'll both be getting one  <3

I’m really excited! I have been in contact with Avalon and asked some questions and she is very welcoming and nice (just as I expected/hoped  ^-^ ). I was mainly concerned that she would want to bless the decks with smoke or incense cause I know this is a part of her practice (and I am really sensitive to those things, my eyes start running and my nose get stuffed), but she replied that I need not worry about that. So relieved! Would have been quite a disappointment to love a deck but not being able to actually use it  :-\

• 2 months later...

I wanted to post an update. This deck was meant to be finalized this month but it will be delayed a couple of months. This is due to the very tragic and unexpected passing of Avalons uncle. Her uncle also lived off grid in a small cottage next to them, and one day he just collapsed on the ground, right in front of Avalon. She tried to resuscitate him but he was already gone. So it is quite understandable that this project was put on the back burner while their family was trying to cope. Now this project is back on track and almost everything is finalized. The printing process will take a while though, and I believe they will be printing a test copy of the deck first to see if there are any issues.

There was also another piece of information that might interest those of you that did not get the chance to pre-order a copy. Apparently they are expecting to have some decks left over due to last minute cancellations and those will be made available for purchase. But this will not happen until all decks are printed and every order is counted, so sometime in the next couple of months.

Thanks so much for the update, Raggydoll. My heart goes out to Avalon and her family. That had to be a truly devastating experience for her!  It has been such a challenging year for so many. sigh...

i wasn't able to pre-order the B and E Deck, but i am hopeful i will be able to purchase one of the extras when they become available down the road...The deck certainly calls to me on every level.

Thanks so much for the update, Raggydoll. My heart goes out to Avalon and her family. That had to be a truly devastating experience for her!  It has been such a challenging year for so many. sigh...

i wasn't able to pre-order the B and E Deck, but i am hopeful i will be able to purchase one of the extras when they become available down the road...The deck certainly calls to me on every level.

If I hear something I’ll let you know!

If I hear something I’ll let you know!

I wasn’t able to pre-order either. Is there any way, @Raggydoll that I might find out if any of the extras is or will be available?

Thank you so much. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a gorgeous deck ... too bad it is not something I can purchase off Amazon  :(

Avalon decided early on to not advertise her deck in any way, she would only discuss it on her channel and her social media pages. Despite this every deck sold out so I guess she has a lot of followers plus the word of mouth always helps too.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh I love it. The wheel of fortune is the clearest I've ever seen that card. This deck really speaks to me.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

That is just AWFUL!! This is such a sacred personal project of Avalon that it makes me furious to see it being exploited!! I hope someone reports it

That is just AWFUL!! This is such a sacred personal project of Avalon that it makes me furious to see it being exploited!! I hope someone reports it

It is awful but it's always going to happen to artists. I'm an artist, too and we have to remember that it doesn't detract from our work, nor does it steal our audience. Those who are waiting eagerly for this deck are not going to purchase cheap knock offs.

The knock offs will be bought by people who have no idea about the deck or Avalon and probably wouldn't have purchased the full  deck anyway.

Who knows, maybe these can even work to advertise the real deal, by getting it out there in the public eye. Maybe 1 in 100 people who bought the knock off will now research it and become a customer for Avalon. Hopefully.

It is shit. No doubt about that. But hopefully there's some silver lining.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

OOOH and I got a message. He's OK, then, probably:

Hi,

I had no idea.

This item has been removed and will not be relisted.

My sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Regards

Anthony

It's likely he found images on pinterest etc and thought they were a free for all...

OOOH and I got a message. He's OK, then, probably:

Hi,

I had no idea.

This item has been removed and will not be relisted.

My sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Regards

Anthony

It's likely he found images on pinterest etc and thought they were a free for all...

I am so glad that you reported it! I am assuming that you need an ebay account to go in and report something? I am not very familiar with ebay, thats why I ask. Its good to know for future reference how you report something!

I don't know; I do HAVE an ebay account. But I also "contacted seller" - and that's where that result came from - directly from telling him he was a Naughty Person !

ETA I just went in unlogged in, on another browser; there is a link on the far right, next to the postage details stuff, called report item, so I assume anyone can.

• Raggydoll featured this topic
  • Raggydoll pinned this topic