A desperate attempt to promote

OK so I concluded it was necessary to do a little advertising. I mortgaged the house, sold the kids (gave away the mother in law for free) and used the money to buy 30 seconds of every billboard in Times Square simultaneously. Please consider buying something from my web site, because my wife is currently not talking to me.... thank you

katrinka

Times Square is looking good. It was always beautiful in a way, but it's a shame to waste all those lights on Mountain Dew or whatever they're pushing these days.
I say we take down all the annoying advertising signage and put up Ciro stuff.

Papageno

That's ingenious! (and so is the Encore Tarot)

I swear to God, you really need to eventually promote yourself to Broadway and the other performing arts and establish a career in set and costume design.

The Shubert Organization, Jujamcyn Theaters, The Nederlander Organization, The Met Opera, The Public Theater, Vivian Beaumont Theater, Circle in The Square Theatre...... of course, they all have to find their financial footing again, which may take awhile.

Now that would be a real Encore, or better still, a Debut.........the Debut Tarot deck?

or a series of 3 decks with a cohesive narrative, like a staged production,  Act 1, Act 2, Act 3, within the title of the deck name / theme.

Published as a boxed set of 3 decks. now that would be unique.

The mind reels with possibilities for new self-published decks.......ambitious to be sure, but if anybody can pull it off, you can.

Edited by Papageno
Papageno
57 minutes ago, gregory said:

And then there's the Retrospective.

Indeed.

and putting aside all delusional fantasies about 3 volume boxed Tarot sets, there may actually come a day when he really does call it quits.

and I am completely serious about his potential in other creative fields such as theater, etc.

Julie Taymor did it, why can't Ciro? Would it be so inconceivable that you might someday see his artwork on the cover of a Playbill?

I was just thinking the other day that he could even be another or the next Al Hirschfeld.

Edited by Papageno
12 hours ago, cirom said:

OK so I concluded it was necessary to do a little advertising. I mortgaged the house, sold the kids (gave away the mother in law for free) and used the money to buy 30 seconds of every billboard in Times Square simultaneously. Please consider buying something from my web site, because my wife is currently not talking to me.... thank you

Haha that’s brilliant! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.