Stephanelli Designs Shop!

Hi Everyone!

For those of you who don't me, I'm Stephanelli, one of the moderators and I also run the Creative Tarot Circle here on the forum.  Creativity is important part of my expression of myself and my spirituality.  'Witch' isn't a term I often to use to describe myself, but I find I can work my best magic while spinning.  I'm inspired by a wide variety of things, often from nature, the tarot, oracle decks and such like but it nearly always ends up in the creation of a new yarn!  Naturally, this tends to lead to an abundance of handspun yarn in my life...

So it is with great pleasure that I get to tell you that I've recently opened up a new online shop where you can buy some of my handspun yarn!  You can find it over here on Folksy - https://folksy.com/shops/stephanellidesigns!

I would love it if you had a little nosy around and maybe brought something if something takes your fancy!  You are also welcome to ask questions and such like if you want more information.

Folksy is a UK platform, similar to Etsy, with a strong emphasis on British handcrafts.  Only UK residents can post items for sale on it, but anyone can buy from it!  (Although I do apologise that my shipping prices, particularly to the USA are quite high at the moment - unfortunately this is out of hands due to postage costs!)

This very first yarn update has a Circus theme to it, although there are a couple of skeins which came about from the Creative Tarot Circle in here this time!

Here is 9 of the 10 skeins I posted (the bottom middle and bottom right skeins have already sold at time of posting this).

IMG_20201026_153459.thumb.jpg.305b688dfa824e1d16b1f0c638c56adb.jpg

I've got lots of ideas for future yarn updates but some teasers for the next two updates.  The next one is going to be raising money for two charities - Child in Need and GirlGuiding UK and will be Pudsey bear themed!  I'm planning on making some videos too to show the progress from wool to yarn as well!  The following update is going to be a little different to my usual bright colours and will have a lunar theme (inspired by the Little Lunar Circle members here on the forum!)

Congratulations! They look beautiful. I love to top right yarn especially.

Now I'm going to have to learn to knit! 🤣

How beautiful! You are so talented!

I love all the colours and will definitely be checking them out 😁

2 hours ago, Grace said:

Congratulations! They look beautiful. I love to top right yarn especially.

Now I'm going to have to learn to knit! 🤣

Or you could learn to weave or crochet 😉 but thank you!

2 hours ago, MKP said:

How beautiful! You are so talented!

I love all the colours and will definitely be checking them out 😁

Thank you ❤️

@Grace crocheting is so easy, that's what I do instead of knitting now and it's so relaxing! 

I cop it and get called a nonna though hehehe I dont mind, it's a great way to unwind 

@stephanelli that's true! I would love to learn to weave, that's something that has piqued my interest! 

@MKP I haven't crocheted in so long, I don't even remember the basics. We keep my old crochet needles in the bathroom to clean out the shower drain. 🤣 I may need to buy new ones if I decide to take it up again.

1 hour ago, Grace said:

@stephanelli that's true! I would love to learn to weave, that's something that has piqued my interest! 

You could always get started by making a cardboard loom and see how you like the process - this is a good tutorial I found when I first started: https://www.theweavingloom.com/how-to-make-a-cardboard-loom/

1 hour ago, Grace said:

@MKP I haven't crocheted in so long, I don't even remember the basics. We keep my old crochet needles in the bathroom to clean out the shower drain. 🤣 I may need to buy new ones if I decide to take it up again.

Eeeewwwww.

Those poor crochet hooks.

(At least if your shower drain is anything like mine, long hair and all that...)

17 hours ago, Grace said:

@Grace OMG! hahaha! Yeah, definitely buy new ones 😂 However, I'd never thought about using my crochet needles for that purpose... interesting....🧐

44 minutes ago, Flaxen said:

The one I ordered has arrived. Even more beautiful in real life. :classic_smile:

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

31 minutes ago, joy said:

Wow that was fast!

My experience of shipping within the UK is that it's good, reliable and fast, even on second class postage!  Only had one parcel not delivered that eventually made its way back to me to try again 😆

I get very annoyed when sending things abroad because it takes so long 😆😆😆

Hello everyone!  I can't begin to tell you how much your kind messages have inspired me, thank you all so much!

I've got some new skeins up in the shop today - they aren't inspired by anything remotely related to tarot/estosteric but mmm, the next shop update will be and they were made with all the love my wool witch heart can put into them!  I do have some plans afoot for some luxurious lunar cycle inspired yarns - all totally outside of my normal colour range but I think it's gonna be beautiful!

Today's skeins are small 25g offerings of Pudsey Bear inspired yarn!  All the money you pay for the yarn (not including the shipping) will be donated to BBC Children in Need and GirlGuiding UK.  All the details are in the listing - find that here!  I apologise once again that I can't make my shipping prices any cheaper at this time, but if you buy one of the Circus skeins (there are still a few left!) then a Pudsey skein will add minimally to the postage cost!

https://folksy.com/items/7617830

DSC06654e_1000x1000.thumb.jpg.5c52c01b6da3fc66cf596b7d64634578.jpgDSC06653e_1003x1000.thumb.jpg.d85332e3c2a131bc29de8e345e20e65c.jpgDSC06656e_1000x1000.thumb.jpg.467434f88576ba53e7f121cc5f63d386.jpg

Blessings and love to you all,

Stephanelli

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.