Glass Owl

What's The Postman Bringing?

Glass Owl

What decks, books or other tarot-related items are you waiting to receive in the mail?

I recently opened my mailbox and found the Gendron Tarot and the Secrets of the Mystic Grove Oracle deck.

Disa

Hi, Glass Owl :)

I thought I wouldn't order any more Tarot Decks until Poppy Palin's new deck came out, but I ran across the  Santa Muerte Tarot Limited Edition and pre-ordered it.  I couldn't pass it up.  I think it's due out in October.

darkkittie099

I received the Rackham Oracle and the Dragons & Rare Creatures oracle last month (forgot to post this in the AT forum). I am LOVING them both very much. I have been using the Rackham Oracle deck as clarifyer cards for more shadow work spreads (those cards are BLUNT). I have been using the Dragons & Rare creatures oracle for daily pulls and journaling activities. I love both decks because they don't come with a LWB. They just have keywords so I have been usingmy intuition a lot to read with them. I am now trying to find good tarot decks to go with each so I can start including tarot in my work with them as well. For the dragons & rare creatures I am eyeing the manga tarot by Barbara Moore that is supposed to come out I think sometime in the fall? (llewellyn). Not sure for the Rackham Oracle though.

I have been eyeing the Santa Muerte Tarot as well. Being Latin American, there is very few decks that are derived from Latino culture so I am very much intrigued. I am still debating whether I want to get the limited edition or the ordinary one.

CharlotteK

I am expecting both the Goddess Tarot (Kris Waldherr) and Ghosts and Spirits deck to be waiting for me at home tomorrow, or at least a card from the post office to say they tried to deliver them.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Amethyst indigo

I have the Ostara deck coming  :)

Not sure if it's a practical deck for a tarot novice, but I just love the artwork...

banbha

I received the Rackham Oracle and the Dragons & Rare Creatures oracle last month (forgot to post this in the AT forum). I am LOVING them both very much. I have been using the Rackham Oracle deck as clarifyer cards for more shadow work spreads (those cards are BLUNT).

Yes they are blunt! It is my absolute favorite oracle. I've the Jumbo size and want to get a regular size for easier reading.

I'm expecting the Hecate Tarot in the mail sometime soon and I just received the Minoan Tarot yesterday. I've yet to unbox it so I have that to look forward to.

darkkittie099

I received the Rackham Oracle and the Dragons & Rare Creatures oracle last month (forgot to post this in the AT forum). I am LOVING them both very much. I have been using the Rackham Oracle deck as clarifyer cards for more shadow work spreads (those cards are BLUNT).

Yes they are blunt! It is my absolute favorite oracle. I've the Jumbo size and want to get a regular size for easier reading.

I'm expecting the Hecate Tarot in the mail sometime soon and I just received the Minoan Tarot yesterday. I've yet to unbox it so I have that to look forward to.

That deck is really beginning to become my all time favorite deck. I have very few oracle card decks due to not connecting to many of them out there. The three decks I used for a long time was the Native Spirit Oracle, the Answer is Simple Oracle by Sonia Choquette and the Psychic Tarot. Then this deck (and the Dragons & Rare Creatures) came into my life and it was pure love! I was initially going to get the jumbo sized but I wanted to see how I would connect with it first. Now that I have in such a profound way, I am probably going to get the jumbo size as a gift for myself eventually hehe.  Looked up the two decks you mentioned and they look absolutely lovely<3. I am waiting for the day they make an Oshun Tarot! I would jump on that so fast!

Luxa

Bohemian Gothic is on the way!!

It'll be my first Baba Studio's deck and i can't wait, I'm stalking the tracking details - it's been in my country for 2 days. I'm hoping it arrives tomorrow!!  ;D

darkkittie099

Bohemian Gothic is on the way!!

It'll be my first Baba Studio's deck and i can't wait, I'm stalking the tracking details - it's been in my country for 2 days. I'm hoping it arrives tomorrow!!  ;D

That deck is in my top 5 tarot decks of all time<3. It is such a lovely deck and VERY cheeky. It will tell you like it is! No sugar coating, rainbows or unicorns. Used it for several readings when I was going through some family problems. To this day I consider those readings some of the most profound readings I have ever done. Some of the artwork is hilarious too! One of my favorite cards is the 5 of swords. Every time I see that werewolf I always crack up! He just reminds me of those random creepy dudes that just approach you and you know it's with the wrong intention but they still try anyway. 

Luxa

That deck is in my top 5 tarot decks of all time<3. It is such a lovely deck and VERY cheeky. It will tell you like it is! No sugar coating, rainbows or unicorns. Used it for several readings when I was going through some family problems. To this day I consider those readings some of the most profound readings I have ever done. Some of the artwork is hilarious too! One of my favorite cards is the 5 of swords. Every time I see that werewolf I always crack up! He just reminds me of those random creepy dudes that just approach you and you know it's with the wrong intention but they still try anyway.

It arrived today!!!  I LOVE it!!!

And yes, that card is brilliant, creepy funny lol, and what about the King of Cups?!! Hilarious!  I'm so happy I have it.

Linfang

I received my copy of the Healing Light Tarot today. There is too much going on at the moment, so I haven't had time yet to have more than a quick glance at the cards. It's a bit dark, but I like what I see. There is an incredible ten of wands card! Very Kafkaek  :o

90f618dd0356b97e751d6894daa0d35e.jpg

Little Fang

The Everyday Witch tarot is coming, the one I won in the subscriber competition!  It might actually be in the mailbox right now, but I won't be home for maybe a week.  :(  I've been eyeing it for some time and I'm excited to get my paws on it.

Aystia

Just ordered the Golden Universal Tarot. Price dropped on Amazon, and I've been wanting it for awhile so thought I'd finally grab it~

Venus Rising

Just ordered the Golden Universal Tarot. Price dropped on Amazon, and I've been wanting it for awhile so thought I'd finally grab it~

The Golden Universal is gorgeous. I love that one. So shiny!!  :D

I'm waiting for a couple of books. Dusty White's book and A Magical Course in Tarot by Michelle Morgan. Looking forward to diving into these two.

Amethyst indigo

I just ordered the secrets of the mystic grove  ::)

Recently received in the mail a couple of books, Tarot for yourself and A magical course in tarot.

Still  waiting on my Ostara deck.

Mab

I am waiting for the Jolanda Tarot  :D

(See other post on getting distracted from ordering other decks you want ::) )

Glass Owl

Today my mail carrier delivered the Tarot of Dreams and the Dreaming Way Tarot.

sphynx131

I am currently waiting on the Pagan Otherworlds, Brut and Eros. Go big or go home apparently lol

MoonGypsy

i have the 2017 Samhain TREAT CARDS by Seven Stars on the way! :)

i already have received her 2017 Samhain Deck of the Bastard, and love it!

Let me know if if anyone would like to see pics!  i gave it a lovely black edge treatment.

Lantana

Waiting for the Thea's Tarot. Coming in from Canada with no tracking, but I'm hoping this will be the week!

ETA: It's here!  :D

DevonCarter

I have very quickly become a deck collector, LOL! Yesterday the Tarot Illuminati came in (I was taken in by those gilded edges) and I have the Deviant Moon on the way.

I'm a little disappointed in Illuminati, actually, the cards are so busy. But I'm so new at this I'm keeping all the decks I've bought for now because who knows which ones I'll like best once I've learned more.

MoonGypsy

Thanks to one of my dear generous Tarot sisters, i have the very incredible Weavers Oracle on the

way from the UK! i can hardly wait!

Flaxen

Thanks to one of my dear generous Tarot sisters, i have the very incredible Weavers Oracle on the

way from the UK! i can hardly wait!

That looks beautiful! Might have to order one myself. :)

I've got the Pythia Botanica oracle and Pagan Otherworlds tarot on the way.

galadhwen

I'm expecting my Fountain tarot!

Falkor

Got Tattoed Tarot. It's awesome. I love this deck already.