Glass Owl

What's The Postman Bringing?

CharlotteK

I ordered the Gravenchase Lenormand from Paraluman yesterday as Ly is giving $5 off until today in tribute to AF closing. Its my first Lenormand, so looking forward to that but poignant as will always remind me. Should be here in 3 weeks from Hong Kong.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

sweetscarlet

I'm anxiously awaiting the Sasuraibito Tarot!

NerdyShelties

I was in the mood for bling so ordered Nefertari's Tarots, I'm hoping I have the right one with really excessive gold foil.

Mindful Tarot

I am currently waiting on the Pagan Otherworlds, Brut and Eros. Go big or go home apparently lol

[emoji23]Yowza!! Did you sign up for their Kickstarter oracle - Supra - too? I just did before the window closed... 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mindful Tarot

Thanks to one of my dear generous Tarot sisters, i have the very incredible Weavers Oracle on the

way from the UK! i can hardly wait!

Yes!!! You've seen Kasia's videos on it, right? Dang! Looks UNBELIEVABLE. Can't wait to hear how you like it dear MG!! ❤️

Trogon

I am currently awaiting the A'HA Oracle that Linnie is posting for me. (I know it's not Tarot exactly, but this is the only deck forum right now. ;)). I'm very excited as it is the first oracle deck for me!

sphynx131

I am currently waiting on the Pagan Otherworlds, Brut and Eros. Go big or go home apparently lol

[emoji23]Yowza!! Did you sign up for their Kickstarter oracle - Supra - too? I just did before the window closed... 

No I didn't back the oracle, fortunately(?)  I haven't really gotten into them all that much. But I might try my hand at reading playing cards since I picked the Eros/Hotcakes combo lol

TheFeeLion

I just ordered a preloved copy of Renaissance Tarot. It'll be my first ever tarot deck so I am really excited to get my hands on it :D I wanted True Black as my first deck, but I couldn't wait till next year lol.

I really hope my new deck won't be too hard to learn with...

WolfSpirit

I just ordered the Cat-Rot tarot (PookieCat tarot) from Etsy.

I have had this deck on my wishlist for a long time, and my heart sank when I visited the Etsy shop to find that the deck had sold out. I did a google search, but the other places where the deck was sold were in Vietnam which seemed a bit complicated.

I emailed the creator if she knew of other shops that sold the deck, and she emailed me back very quickly that she had added them to her shop again and I could order it (but only send later because she is not home right now)

I was so happy! And also ordered the pookiecat rune cards so I can't miss out on those ;D

https://www.etsy.com/listing/275277164/cat-tarot-cards-cat-rot-cards-full-tarot?ref=listing-shop-header-1

arcanaxv

I'm super excited about receiving Le Tarot Noir,  Hidden Waters Tarot, Wisdom Seeker's Tarot, Bonefire Tarot, Mystical Tarot and Lost Code of Tarot in the coming weeks. [emoji4] [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

Little Fang

I didn't know when it was coming, but the Everyday Witch Tarot surprised me today!

GOSH I love the box with the magnet, the full color book with note sections for each card, and the cards themselves... that card stock is to die for!

Thank you Solandia <3

Edit: And because it's been on my wishlist for months I finally placed order on the Shamanic Healing Oracle.  Finally. An oracle deck I think I can use all the time.

Aystia

Just got my copy of the Ostara Tarot today, and it is absolutely gorgeous!

MoonGypsy

i am happily awaiting a signed copy of the Devas of Creation Oracle by the very talented Cilla Conway.

Mindful Tarot

i am happily awaiting a signed copy of the Devas of Creation Oracle by the very talented Cilla Conway.

Yay - you got it!

RosiePosie

I got the kickstarter notification that Mystic Mondays will be shipping soon.

Mindful Tarot

Oh, do you have it, L??? :D

No - but I knew you were trying to find it...

MoonGypsy

Oh, do you have it, L??? :D

No - but I knew you were trying to find it...

Awww, you are so sweet to remember that! xoxox i finally decided to order it directly from Cilla Conway. :)

FoolishEevee

My dream deck, Legacy of the Divine Tarot! <3 I managed to get the money for it! Hooray!

Libra 58

I have just received "Animal Totem Tarot" :), "Everyday Witch Tarot" :), and "Kamasutra Tarot". ;)

Lantana

Just got my shipping email for the Story In Color Lenormand, should be here tomorrow.

Guest rakusribut

yes! i got that last week, it is awesome....! are you going to join her FB group too?

Guest rakusribut

a bunch of oracles....

the messenger oracle

the moon phases oracle (last print!)

dreamtime and saltwater reading cards

intuitive life coaching cards

eartheart and magic & light affirmation cards

art in soul oracle

journaling cards for magic & insight

most of them have already shipped so should be here soon!

RavenOfSummer

yes! i got that last week, it is awesome....! are you going to join her FB group too?

Ooh, I'm in the Devas Facebook group!

RavenOfSummer

a bunch of oracles....

the messenger oracle

the moon phases oracle (last print!)

dreamtime and saltwater reading cards

intuitive life coaching cards

eartheart and magic & light affirmation cards

art in soul oracle

journaling cards for magic & insight

most of them have already shipped so should be here soon!

rakusribut, where did you find the Moon Phases Oracle?! I have one and love it. I know a couple of people back on AT were looking for them and they seem practically impossible to find now. I was lucky, I bought one at a shop that had a few stocked, after the creator was already sold out of her copies. A few days after I bought mine that shop was sold out of them as well! Let me know how you get on with yours, I just love it.