Skip to content

Hello from NYC

Featured Replies

Hello all,

I'm an old fool from NYC. Tarot found me five years ago. I see tarot as a creative catalyst for active imagination, resonating with and illuminating along archetypal, Jungian correspondences. I try not to get lost in the sauce of tarot for its own sake. The sacred surrounds all and tarot can help align us intentionality with love, compassion, wonder and gratitude. Tarot can help us be our best selves as healthy, positive cells in the lifeblood of our common soul.

  • Author

Sorry Joy - I won't do it again

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.