Skip to content

Give a Tarot Card a Song!

Featured Replies

4½ of Cups (between the 4 and the 5 of Cups). 🤷🏻‍♀️🖤♏️

 

“Somebody That I Used To Know” (Gotye). 🥤

  • Author

I thought I'd get back on track with the High Priestess!  Seems this song was actually written for the High Priestess tarot card!  Lucky me to find it!

Oh I love this thread. Here’s mine

 

2 of swords. Slash -the saint is a sinner too

 

https://g.co/kgs/y3hwXE

Hopefully these haven't been done before.  I cheated because my songs couldn't be just one card.  :shhh:

 

9 of Coins - Independent Women pt. 1 - Destiny's Child

2 of Cups with the 10 of Pentacles - Road Home - Heart (when you listen to it I think it makes sense)

Knight of Cups (?) - Chuck E's in Love - Rickie Lee Jones

2 of Cups (rev) - Last Exit to Eden - Amanda Marshall

 

Road Home could also be the Queen of Hearts to a partner?

Hopefully these haven't been done before.  I cheated because my songs couldn't be just one card.  :shhh:

 

9 of Coins - Independent Women pt. 1 - Destiny's Child

2 of Cups with the 10 of Pentacles - Road Home - Heart (when you listen to it I think it makes sense)

Knight of Cups (?) - Chuck E's in Love - Rickie Lee Jones

2 of Cups (rev) - Last Exit to Eden - Amanda Marshall

 

Road Home could also be the Queen of Hearts to a partner?

 

HELLO FRIEND HIIIIII!!!! <3<3<3

 

Um.  Sorry, I saw your username and got really happy to see you here. 

 

I'll get on topic and say that Nothing Personal by Night Riots is like a reversed Knight of Cups to me.  The playboy instead of the knight in shining armour.

Hopefully these haven't been done before.  I cheated because my songs couldn't be just one card.  :shhh:

 

9 of Coins - Independent Women pt. 1 - Destiny's Child

2 of Cups with the 10 of Pentacles - Road Home - Heart (when you listen to it I think it makes sense)

Knight of Cups (?) - Chuck E's in Love - Rickie Lee Jones

2 of Cups (rev) - Last Exit to Eden - Amanda Marshall

 

Road Home could also be the Queen of Hearts to a partner?

 

HELLO FRIEND HIIIIII!!!! <3<3<3

 

Um.  Sorry, I saw your username and got really happy to see you here. 

 

I'll get on topic and say that Nothing Personal by Night Riots is like a reversed Knight of Cups to me.  The playboy instead of the knight in shining armour.

 

Hiii!  <3 <3 <3

 

I made myself easy to find just for you, lol.

 

As soon as you said Knight of Cups reversed, my mind jumped to a song I haven't listened to in at least five years. Hot Girls In Good Moods by Butch Walker.

 

I guess a lot of songs fit the playboy model when you think about it though.

This is my first post here, so I hope we are allowed to post multiple songs in one post D: These are Millennial takes on the tarot, so most are newer songs and some don’t neccessarily make sense at first...but if you haven’t heard any of these songs you should definitely listen to them, I take my playlist curatong very seriously, lol

 

The Fool: “How Far I’ll Go” not sure who sings this, but it’s from the movie Moana.

The Devil: “Robbers” - The 1975

The Hermit: “Retrograde” - James Blake

The Empress: “God is a woman” - Ariana Grande

7 of Swords: “Alarm” - Anne-Marie

 

These are the only ones I can think of at the moment!

Welcome Hiraeth and thanks for the songs.  I'll check them out!

The Star:

 

High Hopes - Panic! at the Disco

The Heirophant reversed;

 

Minority - Green Day

3 of Cups reversed:

 

Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F) - Katy Perry

The Empress

 

 

Lady Madonna by the Beatles - shows my age l know.  But I am in good company with Grandma and Grizabella l beat them both, and l still feel 19  :biggrin:

9 of Swords..Paint it Black

Page of Cups - Florescent Adolescent by The X-ray Specs

 

King of swords - Poker Face by Lady Gaga

The Devil (as a personality trait)

 

Twisted - Missio

 

Warning - For those of you sensitive to flashing lights, this video has a ton of them.

 

  • Author

Page of Cups - Florescent Adolescent by The X-ray Specs

Oh Bondage Up Yours!  I love the X-ray Specs!  ^-^

 

5 of Swords:

 

Blame - Bastille

  • Author

5 of Swords:

 

Blame - Bastille

Very interesting video, Night Shade!  >:D

 

Ok, Here's another Fool!  It's a degraded video, watch it in mini player size.

Drill Queen - Born Derpressed

 

Blame - Bastille

 

Very interesting video, Night Shade!  >:D

 

Yeah, this is a strange one all right.  But the lyrics fit the card.

3 of Swords—Paint it Black

6 of Cups reversed:

 

Wonderful - Everclear

6 of Wands is 'We Are The Champions' :D

This is technically a Christian song, but it's not really religious, and it has a great message.

 

10 of Swords - Hard Love - Needtobreathe featuring Lauren Daigle

Driving home for Christmas - Chris Rea

 

The Chariot

The Devil: Metallica - Whiskey in the jar (including the video)

 

The Sun: The Beatles - Here comes the sun

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.