Skip to content

decks ruined by AT members...

Featured Replies

5 minutes ago, gregory said:

I wonder if Ciro MEANT Bush... He usually doesn't do that stuff....

 

No - he didn't.

 

https://www.tarotforum.net/showpost.php?p=1212880&postcount=53

He could have redrawn the face for later editions, because when you have seen Bush, you can't unseen it.

On 12/3/2018 at 11:30 AM, Raggydoll said:

My favorite quote is where they talk about how the guy in the 5 of Cups in the Fenestra Tarot look like his emptying his bladder or like if he has "got a hold of his goodies". I just had to google that deck and OMG I laughed so hard! It really does like like that!!  X-D

LOL!  I could weep tears of blood that I spent money on that deck. Thankfully it wasn't expensive, but I sold that cartoon catastrophe on eBay for a loss.

2 minutes ago, Wyrdkiss said:

LOL!  I could weep tears of blood that I spent money on that deck. Thankfully it wasn't expensive, but I sold that cartoon catastrophe on eBay for a loss.

 

I don't even bother to sell decks I no longer wants, I just give them away.

8 minutes ago, Wyrdkiss said:

LOL!  I could weep tears of blood that I spent money on that deck. Thankfully it wasn't expensive, but I sold that cartoon catastrophe on eBay for a loss.

😁 Yeah, not all decks are worth the effort of selling. I often gift decks instead, and then I won’t have to think about it’s value. 

On 12/3/2018 at 2:30 PM, Raggydoll said:

My favorite quote is where they talk about how the guy in the 5 of Cups in the Fenestra Tarot look like his emptying his bladder or like if he has "got a hold of his goodies". I just had to google that deck and OMG I laughed so hard! It really does like like that!!  X-D


Not trying to be a necro-quoter, but OMG this is hilarious!

Hilarious thread,

second only to the DE-Enable one.

But.

How come Oswald's 1926 "Le Pape" is not here yet?

With the BJ of Smith's High Priestess and Puhle's Kipper variation, he fits in well for some diversity 😉

1746589214_OWLP.jpg.05539c3463e7edaa19fd60e38ec07a3b.jpg

7 hours ago, Mister said:

Hilarious thread,

second only to the DE-Enable one.

But.

How come Oswald's 1926 "Le Pape" is not here yet?

With the BJ of Smith's High Priestess and Puhle's Kipper variation, he fits in well for some diversity 😉

1746589214_OWLP.jpg.05539c3463e7edaa19fd60e38ec07a3b.jpg

Mothers Day Lol GIF by reactionseditor
And the pope says “Try to stay calm everyone, you’ll all get your turn!”

4 hours ago, Raggydoll said:

And the pope says ...

That detail gives the card a whole nother note, doesn't it?

Well, best not to think too deep about it.

Becomes downright creepy, and I doubt that to have been an aim of the creator (of the deck!) -

okay, I fold.

😅

Does anyone have the Tarot of the Dream Enchantress?

 

I'm pretty sure there was a blow job card in there as well, probably the Ace of Wands - but I don't own the deck anymore and I can't find the image online.

(I never read the lwb, it might well have been intentional..)

30 minutes ago, Hedera said:

Does anyone have the Tarot of the Dream Enchantress?

 

I'm pretty sure there was a blow job card in there as well, probably the Ace of Wands - but I don't own the deck anymore and I can't find the image online.

(I never read the lwb, it might well have been intentional..)

I screenshotted it from a YouTube review..

 

 

8C28A852-EE25-437D-9A93-F9361924EFF2.jpeg.ef63fc8d544ab093d5c7c3ddbc0a902c.jpeg

I've just be reading the postings on the Liber T, they made me smile.  The first time I bought it, I sent got rid of it straight away - traded I think.

So many negative scenes, bestiality, nudity, headless people.  The artwork was very cartoony, I thought it was supposed to be a Thoth clone?

Fast forward a few years, I bought it again and was instantly fascinated by it but I can understand why people don't like it, on the surface it does look negative, The scenes can be distracting and the artwork is very busy.

 

 

This is a really old post but I had to chime in with the King of Wands (if I remember right) from the Wild Spirit.  It looks like the guy is holding his erect "wotsit", as my UK friend once said.  LOL

I would like to remind everyone that the first rule of the forum (which you can find here should you wish to remind yourself them) is to "Respect each other".

Please do so.

 

Although this thread is looking at cards and how they've been ruined in some way or another by commenting on them, altering the card is not necessary in any way.

 

12 hours ago, Grizabella said:

This is a really old post but I had to chime in with the King of Wands (if I remember right) from the Wild Spirit.  It looks like the guy is holding his erect "wotsit", as my UK friend once said.  LOL

Well now I wanna see it...

@Grizabella Is it perchance this one?

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.pinimg.com%2F474x%2Fa7%2F4c%2F4c%2Fa74c4cd85cfa1afee268e7428a04e917--star-tarot-high-expectations.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=8e507cbd7847119c467cc04695ac7d596a73b482e8e1c0c71a6dca6eab74287e&ipo=images

Edited by Mister

No, it's the card from the Waking the Wild Spirit deck by Poppy Palin.  It's out of print and my remaining copy of the deck is packed right now or I'd try to show you.  This guy seems to be holding his in a different way.

9 minutes ago, Grizabella said:

This guy seems to be holding his in a different way.

🤣🤣🤣

 

It seems to be a popular theme, then!

Okay, we stay tuned for the "unpacking".

😉

[Mod Edit: video links edited]

 

 

I was trying to find images of the Wild Spirit deck to try to find that card and found these two videos.  These are Poppy talking about why she's chosen to move on to the next life and the last one is Poppy speaking about her funeral service she wants.  How very sad!  

 

Edited by DanielJUK
video links edited out due to being a sensitive subject

Poppy's story is very sad but also a sensitive issue. When the news broke, multiple members were upset at people posting links with no spoiler box or a warning about their content.

 

For that reason, I have edited out the video links here. They are in this memorial thread, presented in a sensitive way.....

 

 

Many of us lit a candle for her 🕯️

Thank you,  Daniel. I didn't realize there were already links here. 

 

.

On 3/6/2023 at 6:09 AM, Grizabella said:

This is a really old post but I had to chime in with the King of Wands (if I remember right) from the Wild Spirit.  It looks like the guy is holding his erect "wotsit", as my UK friend once said.  LOL

I got the deck out. I can't find a sing;le card that fits that description.... Not King Wands or indeed any other....

Maybe it's the Emperor.  I know it's in there somewhere.  I can't go dig mine out right now but now it's going to bug me till I do. I can see the card in my mind.  Thanks for looking, though.  🙂

Found it!  Here he is:

 

Baraja: Waking the Wild Spirit Tarot

Um no it isn't.....

 

Do you mean this guy ? Sorry, but it really would take an extraordinarily filthy mind to see him that way.... (I even asked someone else to find the card in the deck, giving them your friend's description. They couldn't see a card that fit, either.)

 

emperor.thumb.jpg.df29a198754e5b994df20d844c676245.jpg

Edited by gregory

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.