Skip to content

Judgement and Sun Combo

Featured Replies

Hello,

 

I am interested in hearing different perspectives on what the Judgment and Sun combo could mean in a love reading.

 

To me, the Judgment card is pretty inward, like someone reflecting upon something or the situation at hand. Maybe the Sun card is them coming to a positive conclusion? Or is it feeling good about letting go? Or feeling good about what the see before them? Since I have seen the Judgment card in reference to analyzing and letting go, but is this always the case?

What was the question and the surrounding cards? It's hard to say what they mean in relation  to the question and named card positions

 

Just looking at those two cards as a pair, I'd say one or both parties to the reading has had a major light bulb moment of realization about something. The two cards are Majors, so this is an important answer you've gotten but we don't know in relation to everything else what it is.

 

If you'd care to show the whole spread and make comments on all the cards and positions,  first of all you need to make more posts. Then you can post in the proper sub-forum and, after you interpret each card yourself, then you can expect help from others.

Hi MarieLola and welcome to TT&M -

 

While I was typing my answer Grizabella posted hers and not surprisingly there are some similar thoughts and some new ideas in what she said and what I was going to say, so I'll say mine anyway.

 

I'm always hesitant to comment on meanings of cards in general because to me so much depends on the specific question asked and the spread and deck used.  In general, though, I would say that the Judgement card is about rebirth, absolution or retribution, reward or punishment for what has come before; and the Sun represents triumph, glory, and light - a new day. 

 

In the Fool's Journey the Sun comes directly before Judgement.  Maybe the cards are saying that a new day is dawning brightly and shining its light on someone rising from the figurative grave into new life.

 

That sounds pretty positive!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.