Little Fang

Deck Library Submissions

Good morning!

I have set up the existing albums for posting images.  Please follow the examples and guidelines in order to submit!  If your picture or description is all wrong, we may delete it.

1. Show up to 6 tarot cards or 3-4 oracle cards in your image.  The card back is a huge bonus!
  2. Submit your decks to the Member Uploads section, and we will move it to the proper album.
  3. The caption should be the deck name.  
  4. The details should be information about the deck, including where to purchase it.  (see attached images)
  5. If you are so inclined, leave a review on various decks you've used!

Thank you for helping expand our well of knowledge here!

gallery2.png

gallery1.png

Dear LF,

I tried uploading images to the deck library (members upload).

This time I tried from my computer, but I couldn’t because there was no upload, comment, reply or any other button there. 

It was a read only page, and I could see the instructions and your two example entries. 

I searched the page thoroughly, and I clicked on the example posts and searched there, and there wasn’t any button where I could interact anywhere. 

I tried with different themes (Uniform, Chameleon, Default etc,) but no upload button showed up in any of them.

I’ll be happy to upload a few tarot decks to the deck library, if I can make it work. 🙂

Posted (edited)

Thank you for posting this!  Question, in the 6 images, is that including the card back or can we do 6 images plus the card back?  Where can I find the member upload section?

Edited by Jewel

It's like the samples 🙂

6 cards (plus card back if you wish) in one picture, not seperate 

On 5/14/2019 at 4:58 AM, Nordica De Spell said:

P.S Quick search; there’s no upload button from phone either, that I can see. (It was there a few days ago, but didn’t work to upload from phone.)

Please make sure you're in the member upload section and not in one of the deck categories. 🙂

Mine is working too...

But it doesn't look like the screenshot example posted; there's no place for a caption, and I don't know what to write with "credit" and "copyright."

Here´s a screenshot of what it looks like:

644476893_decklibrary.thumb.png.82c4797334d5c2fa879cfe11eedde271.png

6 minutes ago, Nordica De Spell said:

Aha!

And — Just to be clear, should I ignore the copyright/credit/tags fields?

If you want to add some tags go right on ahead!

16 hours ago, Little Fang said:

You have to add images first 🙂 

Dear Little Fang, I uploaded a deck image, filled in some tags too, and then there was only a submit button.  I pushed it and no other page to fill in any details of the deck came up, it went straight back to the member upload page.. 

So, I couldn't fill in any details on the deck, or the deck name, or anything like that. Just the upload of the image for a moderator to approve.

I don´t get it how others manage to upload and add info. , it doesn't look at all like the example images you gave, when I try.

That "caption and comment window" doesn't come up, at all. 

16 hours ago, Nordica De Spell said:

Mine is working too...

But it doesn't look like the screenshot example posted; there's no place for a caption, and I don't know what to write with "credit" and "copyright."

Here´s a screenshot of what it looks like:

644476893_decklibrary.thumb.png.82c4797334d5c2fa879cfe11eedde271.png

@KaiNO, is this what it looked like when you uploaded your deck? Or did it look like Little Fangs example image above? If it looked like this, where did you write the deck name, etc? I'm asking because I'm not very technical, and I feel like I must be missing something? 

Posted (edited)

@Nordica De Spell

1. Start here: https://www.thetarotforum.com/gallery/
  2. Click on "Add images" button, high on the right of the page.
  3. Choose Category: Select; Member Uploads.
  4. Click Continue when getting the warning "Your content will need to be approved by a moderator".
  5. You now get an "Add Images" page, where you press "Add Images" (don't mind about copyright, credit, tags).
  6. Upload your image (of the cards of the deck that you already have taken a picture of).
  7. Afterward; Click on that image: At the right part of this window set caption (name of deck), click "use rich text editor" to enable html-style and fill in required info and more.
  8. Press "Save details" when you are done.

I think that's it 🙂

EDIT:

Yes, you have reached my point # 5 above 👍

Edited by KaiNO
Comment on Nordica's picture

2 hours ago, KaiNO said:

@Nordica De Spell

1. Start here: https://www.thetarotforum.com/gallery/
  2. Click on "Add images" button, high on the right of the page.
  3. Choose Category: Select; Member Uploads.
  4. Click Continue when getting the warning "Your content will need to be approved by a moderator".
  5. You now get an "Add Images" page, where you press "Add Images" (don't mind about copyright, credit, tags).
  6. Upload your image (of the cards of the deck that you already have taken a picture of).
  7. Afterward; Click on that image: At the right part of this window set caption (name of deck), click "use rich text editor" to enable html-style and fill in required info and more.
  8. Press "Save details" when you are done.

I think that's it 🙂

EDIT:

Yes, you have reached my point # 5 above 👍

Yes!! Success!!

@KaiNO,

Bless your heart! Soon as we get to Hawaii, I’ll gift you flip-flops of your choice!

😘 🧡

1 hour ago, Nordica De Spell said:

Yes!! Success!!

@KaiNO,

Bless your heart! Soon as we get to Hawaii, I’ll gift you flip-flops of your choice!

😘 🧡

:bubble_blove:😜