Skip to content

Dumb Question: do Different Decks Elicit Different Interpretations?

Featured Replies

3 hours ago, FLizarraga said:

200.gif

 

Sorry, I know I'm OOP, but I couldn't resist...

Haha, more like :

 

spank friends tv GIF

 

😆😆😆😆😆 

(And now - Back on topic!!! 😂😂😂😂😂)

coffee lol GIF

 

By the way, though I'm also technically OOP (as I'm a one-off) I meant off-topic. My dyslexia is not getting any better... :icon_rolleyes:

On 6/29/2019 at 5:00 PM, Raggydoll said:

The reason why we try to keep things somewhat on topic is because we want to make sure that people can find the topics that they are interested in and that they can relocate an old discussion easily. People can’t be expected to know that the thread that started about the color of bananas is now about the ketogenic diet. And so those that would have really loved to discuss keto diets will miss it, and those that want to go back and try to find that great tip they saw in that one thread will have a hard time to recall what the title of it was. And yes, the moderating gig isn’t always easy but we sure love this forum and our awesome members and that’s why we do it. (See, now even I got crazy off topic too. I bet @Saturn Celeste will stop by and spank me ☺️)

Consider me told. 🙂 (Not that I necessarily 100% agree, but I get it.)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.