Raggydoll

It's Our Birthday! TT&M Celebrates Our 2 Year Anniversary!

Today is a very special day indeed. Two years has now passed since this wonderful forum was created. And so much has happened since! We are super proud and really excited to get to share this important milestone with you all ❤️

And in order to properly celebrate things we have a special surprise in store ☺️

https://www.thetarotforum.com/anniversary/

awesome stop motion GIF by Slanted Studios

Wow! Happy 2nd year anniversary for this site! ❤️ ^_^ It is an honor that I am able to join just when this wonderful event happens. 🙂 More power to you all! ^_^ Checking out those fun interviews for the Tarot queens! ^_^ Much blessings all! 🙂

Wow! Has it really been two years?!

Congratulations Little Fang and all the mods for helping grow this forum. :thumbsup:

Love the interviews!

12 minutes ago, Flaxen said:

Wow! Has it really been two years?!

I know! It’s baffling! ❤️

12 minutes ago, Flaxen said:

Congratulations Little Fang and all the mods for helping grow this forum. :thumbsup:

Love the interviews!

Aww, thank you and I’m glad you liked the interviews! 

Posted (edited)

I can't believe it's been two years!!!! Thank you to Little Fang and all the mods for everything you do to keep this forum running so well. I was so sad when AT closed its doors, and there'll always be a sense of nostalgia for AT, but TT&M has proven to be a worthy successor and a wonderful community in its own right and has filled that AT-sized space beautifully.

Thank you all! 💖

Edited by Starlight

Happy B-Day TT&M Family :heart:

All the best to all our members - without you there would be no forum. And big thanks to all the wonderful admins/mods. I am so happy and proud to be a member of this family :heart:

Big :thumbsup: to the amazing brain who came up with the idea for the interviews 😉

Now let us start the party!

happy i love lucy GIF

Happy Birthday Tarot, Tea, & Me!!! :party: A wonderful, amazing community to be a part of. Thank you to each and every one of you that contributes, and makes our tarot home a fabulous place to be. ❤️ :animated-smileys-hug-002:

A special thanks to @Little Fang for creating this lovely space for all of us, and to her and the rest of the staff for everything that they do to make being here something that we can all look forward too, now and in the future. :shug_kittyhug_100-100: 

😮 Happy Birthday to the forum! Thanks to everyone for being a part of it!

Wow, that was a fast two years. Thank you to @Little Fang for creating this forum, to the mods who keep things running smoothly, and to the members who help give this forum a warm, family-like feeling. Happy Birthday!

2 years and we all look so fabulously young still! 😜  It's wonderful it's the 2nd anniversary of this wonderful place and it has grown so much in 2 years! ❤️

Of course, Starlight is right that it is tinged with sadness because the 14th of July will be then 2 years since AT was archived and this forum was made in a hurry when we found out we had less than two weeks before it was ending. Little Fang really was amazing to get a community going in short notice!

However I think Tarot, Tea & Me has moved beyond being the emergency place where we can all keep contact and post threads, it's not a AT replacement, it's come into it's own, it's own community and found it's own identity. It's different, with some things taken over and also new things. There are new people joining here, brand new to tarot, so really it is like a continuation of the community meeting place with a new personality 🙂

But really in 2 years, this place has really taken off! You can make a forum but the staff and all of us, got the community going! So it's a wonderful anniversary ❤️🎂:party:

Happy anniversary! Thanks so much to @Little Fang and all the mods and contributors. I continue to learn so much here and I truly value the friends I’ve made. Two years really have flown by. I loved the interviews!

12 hours ago, DanielJUK said:

However I think Tarot, Tea & Me has moved beyond being the emergency place where we can all keep contact and post threads, it's not a AT replacement, it's come into it's own, it's own community and found it's own identity. It's different, with some things taken over and also new things. There are new people joining here, brand new to tarot, so really it is like a continuation of the community meeting place with a new personality 🙂

Daniel, that is such an awesome thing to say!  It's true, we are not a replacement, we are Tarot, Tea and Me a wonderful loving tarot community.  Little Fang had a vision and we are that vision!  Much love to EVERYONE!!! ❤️

Congratulations to those on here whom has worked so immensely hard to create the tt&m as it is today. It’s quite unbelievable that it’s only been 2 years, and my guess is that this forum will grow exponentially over the years; with more content, more members, more subscribers.

I’m glad I joined this year, because my interest in the tarot has been given its own room, and with those of like mind. 

As we whom have joined more recently has already been given the gift of this forum, as a labour of love for us all; I appreciate also the wonderful interviews, which I just got back from reading!

That’s such an amazing treat you had planned behind the scenes!

Thank you guys!! :animated-smileys-hug-002:

On 7/3/2019 at 8:20 AM, DanielJUK said:

But really in 2 years, this place has really taken off! You can make a forum but the staff and all of us, got the community going!

Couldn't have said it better! :thumbsup:

:bubble_blovekiss:l send my belated wishes and thank you Little Fang and all the team for your hard work in creating a wonderful, friendly and well run forum.

happy-belated-birthday-wishes.jpg

3 hours ago, Thoughtful said:

:bubble_blovekiss:l send my belated wishes and thank you Little Fang and all the team for your hard work in creating a wonderful, friendly and well run forum.

happy-belated-birthday-wishes.jpg

Aww!! That’s so sweet! We will stick that card on the fridge in the staff room ☺️😘